Reviews for Ben 10: Planet of the cats
twilightnite13 chapter 3 . 7/8 the dog woman is showing up...
c chapter 3 . 4/18
keep on writing
Dragonninja1983 chapter 3 . 4/3
poor Ben, it's sad that Julie broke up with our hero, hopefully Elis will making Ben happy and she become Ben's new girlfriend and the love of his life, well Stay Frosty.
Sabere Commander chapter 3 . 3/24
*Reads conclusion note*
"Back on the saddle *Grins* Yes! Finally and update!"
*Looks at last time of update and current date*
(6/18/14, 3/22/15)
"You fucking liar...
gino chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
i thot it wes grate
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
The crossover involve two series that I like a great deal, and having Ellis stay with Ben will be very funny to see because of how incredibly hot and sexy that this girl is.
Lewamus Prime chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
do Catian know about Appoplexians from the planet Appoplexia ? and how many aliens do ben have ? Is this the list of ben aliens
Heatblast Wildmutt Diamondhead XLR8 Grey Matter Four Arms Stinkfly Ripjaws Upgrade Ghostfreak Cannonbolt Wildvine Blitzwolfer Snare-oh Frankenstrike Upchuck Ditto Eye Guy Way Big Swampfire Echo Echo Humungousaur Jetray Big Chill Chromastone Brainstorm Spidermonkey Goop Alien X Lodestar Rath NanomechWater Hazard AmpFibian Armodrillo Terraspin NRG Fasttrack ChamAlien Eatle Clockwork Jury RiggShocksquatchFeedback Bloxx Gravattack Crashhopper Articguana Ball Weevil Pesky Dust Kickin Hawk Toepick Astrodactyl Bullfrag Atomix Buzzshock Gutrot WhampireSpitter and Ultimate Humungousaur
Ultimate Swampfire Ultimate Spidermonkey Ultimate Big Chill Ultimate Cannonbolt
Ultimate Echo Echo Ultimate Wildmutt and Ultimate Way Big

so ben have them and will Elis help ben in a fight ?
masterart chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
i hope ben feel better soon
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
dogs may be the most loyal, but, cats are the crafty and crafty can help you live longer
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I always liked "The Cat Planet Cuties" series, and I always wanted to see a crossover with Ben but can Ben handle such smoking hot women like these.
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Well, not bad, but I wonder if the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix will scan for Catian DNA and Dogisian DNA later on? And the breakup scene of Ben and Julie is good too, much better than the Omniverse version. Hopefully, Ben will move on.

Keep it up.
plantkingman1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Where's the next chapter?
Captain leon chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
ups que diran los reporteros, the people in ben 10 universe knnow the existance of aliens?
the girlfriend of ben will be jeleaus?
por favor continua el fanfic!
Captain leon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
nyajajajaja pobre ben, ya esta muerto y aun no lo sabe, me encanta asobi ni iku yo.
really great croosover, i dont watch ben 10, however cat girls are great, please make more chapters, because this fanfic is great.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I find the situation funny with this crossover because Elis might have Ben to take a lot of cold showers because Elis is extremely developed for a girl her age so I don't know how is he going to react to this sexy alien.