Reviews for The Fire Lord's Bride
isa cab chapter 7 . 4/7
i might have cried. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Interesting to peg katara as having meant to be the avatar. Nice touch of originality.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Am surprised this has only 24 reviews. The first chapter is well written and really sets up the story. I suppose its because its not full of angst and teenage stupidity. Nice story.
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so cute! I can't wait to read the rest :D
missDori chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
LOVELY! Sad.. but LOVELY :)

Excellent job!
missDori chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
the wedding was legendary! i love the humor you put into it :)

so sad about Uncle Iroh towards the end though... :(
missDori chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
She found his Mother! D'aww. Just marry her already Zuko!
missDori chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
the hug was adorable, even if it wasn't much, but it said a lot :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I loved this story, the ending was not my favorite, but it was very well done.
XHiddenTruthX chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
This is an amazing story. You are such a talented writer, although the story was sad the ending was satisfying and I loved it. Keep writing.
Enchansive chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD. I love the themes and the plot and ugh everything it's written really really really well!
happilyinsane13 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Oh my goodness, such a goos story. I was surprised how you ended it, definitely caught me off guard. But in the end, it was deeply satisfying. It just proves you're a great writer and you don't have to write a hugely sappy ending to please readers. It was a wonderful read. Excellent job on developing the romance throughout the whole story, yet at the same time you still focused wonderfully on character development. I'm really impressed.

Thank you so much for writing a wonderful story!
Ella071 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
I don't often review stories, but I just had to tell you how beautiful yours was. It was sad (made me cry), but at the same time was a testament to the power of true love. I was incredibly moved.
jmac1220 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Beautiful! I love your writting! I laughed and cried and I LOVE the ending! Bitter sweet. Thank you so very much for sharing!
JH chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Though the ending is sad, it is very satisfying. Thank you for writing this story, I highly enjoyed it. In the begining though I was a little upset about you having Zuko and Katara together, but you convinced me that they were a better match then Zuko and Mia. Great job at finishing the story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »