Reviews for Awake and Alive
Queen99 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
AMAZING!
I love this story...I am a huge fan of Finn&Holley fanfics...and I enjoy of reading your story...
Hey!Today is December 9th...Finn's mom birthday...So Happy Birthday Mrs McMissile...:D
LyraHeartstrings chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
I enjoyed your story! 3
dreamfighter920 chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
I love this story so much, the ending was perfect, I really did cry when Finn 'died!' But now, LET ME LIST MY FEELS!
StacyMcMissile chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Holley QUIT? O :'( *sniff* Great story though! :)
StacyMcMissile chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
Not me! I remember from the movie:

Lemon 1:"Finn McMissile!"
Lemon 2:"But you're dead!"
Finn:"Then this shouldn't hurt at all!"
*Attack*
StacyMcMissile chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
At first, I thought it was Finn on the floor...Glad and disappointed it wasn't... :)
StacyMcMissile chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
*GASP!* O
baby inuyasha13 chapter 27 . 11/9/2011
Wow this is now my top fave story of all time I almost cried a few times I hope you make anither one :3
celizabeth345 chapter 27 . 11/8/2011
Finn , yes , your are a lucky man . Very lucky , lol . I loved this story ! You should make a sequel ! You do really good with Folley stories ! Love em' !
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Aww very sweet ending!
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
AW! That was SO sweet and cute! Not mushy, definitely not mushy in any way. Please, update soon, I must know what happened!
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
YAY! R.S. RESIDENTS! have been looking 4ward to this chapter for AGES! Im glad u dindt kill off Finn, it waouldnt b the same w/o him!
baby inuyasha13 chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
Ahhh I thought he died you scared me! I actually cried when I thought he died I need more stories! I love this!
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
I thought that Finn actually died ; But I am glad I am wrong!
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
Am I the ONLY Person reading this? :((

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg, FINN'S ALIVE! :D NEVER MESSED WITH FINN McM! who's with agrees?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »