Reviews for Divorce
shikonotama chapter 21 . 2/22
Sorry auto correct. My hands were twitching waiting to punch hobo's face. :)
shikonotama chapter 22 . 2/22
Loved it:)
PS: I really hope someone punched hobo..I know I really wanted hand was practically twice ingredients, a vain popping...
PPS: I really liked it.
lnuwoman3773 chapter 22 . 2/19
Love the story. It was so cute. I really didn't know what story was about reading your little snippet, but I read your other stories and thought why not. I am glad I did. One of my favorites.
Tsuba chapter 10 . 1/26
DYING FROM LAUGHTER!
Celeste027 chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god. Loved this so much.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Huh? How can someone be married at 3 years old? Isn't that illegal? lol And EWWW why does Kagome always have to be placed with Hojo. It makes me wanna gag just like when people pair Inuyasha up with Kikyo. It's just down right disgusting. Oh well... I bet Inuyasha doesn't even know he's married haha keep up the good work!
bubblyblush chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
Soo beautiful! Loved every second of it!
Lizzy Lightning chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
I LOVED it! I was worried at first. I hate Kagome and Hojo in a happy relationship. i am so glad they got out of that early. Awesome job!
Deadpool-girl chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
I absolutely loved the story. It was wonderful.
Blue72 chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
this is the best fanfic everrrrrr! thanks for writing this, im so happy it isnt like tjose with very complicated problems, this is nice its refreshing.. love how u write and love sango here so bad! hahaha
Inukaglover chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Awesome story! Hope you make more in the future! -
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
So cute. I loved all of it. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Hope you make more soon. Don't rush, love, take your time.

- Hedgie Hanyou
HO0T HO0T chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
hey this was sooooooo good, love the little twist at the end with the judge!
A-game chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
OH MY FUCKING GUWD! I just ADORE inuyasha in this story! He's so polite and cute and gentle and... and... and... just SO cute! But never the less, still love the original!
The original can never be replaced!
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
Is the college of the Honor Shoheki is her uncle? Because I can 'see' her Uncle getting a little overemotional and saying 'Guilty!'