Reviews for Wolf Ascending
Katyuana chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Poor Abbot! I didn't like him much in the movie but I can't help but feel sorry for him. Please continue this!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
...AW! T_T This is HEARTBREAKING and BEAUTIFUL! *U* LOVE it SO MUCH! *U* It's all so GORGEOUS! *U* *U* God, that ending when Aidan appears is what I've been WAITING FOR the whole chapter, and I LOVED IT! *U* It was so freaking heart-wrenching, and that's the best part about it! T_T *U* *U* *U* LOVE this fic and your writing SO MUCH! The emotion and description are PERFECT, and that DREAM, the FORMATTING! *U* *U* *U* Rock on Can't WAIT to read more and really hope I will be able to do so soon! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE this! Absolutely beautiful work! *U* The description, the plot twist, the emotion, and the CHARACTERIZATION are all PERFECT! *U* Rock on! This is MAGNIFICENT, and I will definitely continue reading! *U*
whatdotheydream chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh...Well, I like this story, it seems interesting but sad.
Woodswolf chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This is awesome.

Keep going. Now.

I love this; the plot is heartbreaking, the characters in-character... what more is there to love?

Why don't you keep going? For me, you know? Just for me.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Holy shit.

This is awesome.

Everybody's in character perfectly, this has an awesome plot already, and I'm totally loving this.

Keep going!
JosieTRxClover13 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
i love this. i hope you continue. this is very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please update your stories. I know you are probably very busy, but it would be nice to see more updates in this lonely archive.
YES chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
YAY! THIS FANDOM TOTALLY NEEDS TO GET BIGGER! THIS STORY IS DA BOMB! IS BRENDAN GOING TO HAVE THE POWER TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HIS WOLF AND HUMAN FORMS?

ANYWAY, YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR! :D

P.S. JUST BECAUSE I WRITE IN CAPS, DOESN'T MEAN I'M YELLING. I JUST FELT LIKE NEGLECTING THE LOWER CASE TODAY!

~SOMEONE TOO LAZY TO LOGIN
Manon the Tipster chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Cool...keep going! Don't stop! :)