Reviews for A Life Worth Living
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
She has no chest scar from that kind of surgery.
VikkiHeat chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Aww, great chapter. I'm really glad that you added another one. I really enjoyed reading it and liked the ending a lot. Well done!

Vikki
NCISchick chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
*grins swoons and flails happily* nawwwww. so damn cute!

loved it!

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I loved your version of events but I know in my heart that is not what is going to happen. I loved how Kate makes her choice and stays with Rick. I loved how you incorporated the scene with the swing into your fiction. Thanks for writing this fun story.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Fabulous. If only. sigh
melody3173 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
not much to say about the main stuff you know. you have a good story, but not an excellent one.

just this little detail that bug me. A LOT: why do you guys love words like f*** so much? that's like 2000% OOC, esp. in Castle and with Castle.
zats chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Enjoyed the story, the medical aspects were well done and accurate . Hope to read another story soon.
glitziana chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is terrific! You can't stop now!
consideritdeleted chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Please please please continue. I love it. :)
castlenerd chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You did a great job with the medical stuff. I volunteered as a patient one time for training physicians (one gsw to the neck, one gsw to the right chest) and that's almost exactly how it goes. I really enjoyed your story
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Good stuff. I'm counting down the days, too.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this version of events. I loved how Josh was not supposed to operate on a love one but did so any way. Rick could get his license on that one! Josh dragging Rick out of the chair seems a bit far fetch but I will run with it. I loved the tussle between Rick and Josh! Thanks for the story.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice beginning. Looking forward to more, G
glo1196 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great chapter, but definitely one that can be further explored. Would love there to be more.
ImHereandTyping chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely loved this. I would love to see you continue it. Very well done. Made me giggle, and sad. That's a good thing though. Means you did a very good job. Adding to my favorite stories... now!