Reviews for Fluffy Bits
Slumberdore chapter 7 . 7/3
this was very clever... I had to read it several times to get past my apparently dirty mind
TrueMetis chapter 50 . 1/2
I eagerly look forward to your bloodbending AU in the future.
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 50 . 1/28/2014
Avatar Toph, I like the sound of that I would Love to read that when your done your big stories. These drabbles had me snickering by the way.
ProtoZero
spoilerlover chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
I love your drabbles! And your stories!

I would loooove to read Avatar: The Blind Earthbender! I've always liked stories that are Zutara and show Zuko and Azula having a semi-normal big brother little sister relationship... it would also be cool if it's also Tokka or Yukka... (not a big fan of Suki, sorry!)

Anyway, i hope you get to write that one soon! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 50 . 6/27/2013
All of those drabbles were so adorable. You got talent so write more, pretty please :)
IsleofSolitude chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I love Toph. I feel like she, for all her cynicism and toughness, is such a big sap. And Zutara shipper. Maybe even bigger than Uncle.
Didn't Login chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
This one is really funny!
Advocaat chapter 45 . 1/4/2013
Sokka! Go figure. This is why we love him.

Grats on finishing yet another Zutara marathon. I have all the respect for you, being able to do that. You are truly an author among authors. :)
Advocaat chapter 44 . 1/4/2013
Zuko and Katara invented the Mile High Club. It all makes sense now! ;P
Advocaat chapter 43 . 1/4/2013
Huzzah! Zuko steambending, what a novel idea.
stracery chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I was reading a blog analysis about ATLA and they were talking about the Fire Lord portraits in the background of the FN palace, and how the symbols on one of the portraits seemed to indicate that one of the Fire Lords may have had a "benevolent, close relationship" with the Water Tribe, possibly even marriage. My mind came right back to this drabble.
scorchedtrees chapter 50 . 12/31/2012
I'd be interested in seeing "Festival" expanded! Was it Iroh who was Bumi's co-conspirator? :p Also, "Avatar: The Blind Earthbender" sounds really, really interesting. XD

All these drabbles were great! It's great to see how different people interpret the prompts.
Boogum chapter 45 . 12/31/2012
The last line was brilliant. I actually laughed aloud. Very nice!
chromeknickers chapter 45 . 12/31/2012
Hehe, gotta love Sokka. ;P
Fireborn101 chapter 50 . 12/31/2012
I really want to read "Avatar: The Bind Earthbender"! Like wow you have the most amazing ideas!