Reviews for The Adventure Continues
GeGe chapter 18 . 2/25
I love this story. I've just read it and if I am going to be honest I hate that it has ended here. I really hope sometime you will continue it. But I completely understand the need to take a break from it. Just know I will be anxious to read more if you write it (: thanks for the great story.
kalico chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
I have just finished reading this wonderful story and I really do hope you come back to it and write more...thank you for sharing...I wll be reading your NCIS stories soon..

kalico
history grrl chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
This is cruel - you can't leave it like this! What happens next?
Jasper's Mom chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Such a great series. I really enjoyed meeting the characters. I hope you continue it sometime soon.
staupe chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
want to know what happens to Sammy & Michael
Sally74 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Really sad, that your story ends here (well for now!)I really enjoyed it. Because its very well and realistic written and because all this wild west thing is special and exciting! Thank you soooo much for writing this and I really hope to read more from you about M7!

Take care , Sally
fozrulz chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
So glad to see an update. I love Sammy's realtionship with Chris. He really is home isn't he.
Lajoci chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Very nice ending, you provided closer for the story and left the door open for future adventures. I like the idea of Sammy and Michael having a relationship. Wonderful that the judge offered to help Sammy go on to school to become a teacher (she loves working with the kids).

Always enjoy reading your stories beacause you provide rich detail.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
wow i love all of your stories keep up the great work
Annie Jones chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Great Chapter! I love this story and Im so sad to have you end it but I guess all good things must come to an end sometime :( Maybe you can write a sequel about Sammy and Michael Courting! That would be great fun and I can't wait to read your new stories!
gaben chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Loved this chapter. I think it was right to leave it there... especially with the way Chris and Sammy have progressed with their journey. Loved them feeling like they belong together and they are home. It was nice, not too fluffy and very much in charcter with guarded emotions. Loved his reponse to Michael, and Michaels bravery in asking Chris permission. You planted some noce little plot anchors for more stories with our favourite M7 characters and your OC's ... wonderfully emerged...

I guess Chris may have something to thinbk about Now he knows that Michgael actually saved Sammy's life... I'm very curious to see how that plot line develops, and what history Chris has with him... He sure doesn't like him.

Great M7 story. looking forward to your NCIS tooo...
Ladynwaiting chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
This was good,but too short.
cheether chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Good ending. Good story. I am glad that you will be writing more of their stories.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
I just loved your stories of the Mag. seven and I have to admit, I will be sorry not to see more of them. I hope you will revisit them again as I have come to enjoy each of the characters so much. Please don't make us wait too long until you take us on a journey with this group of wonderful characters.
IMSLES chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Aw, sorry to see it end, but look forward to the Next Adventure. So wonderful to see Chris and Sammy both settling into Four Corners (home). You do such a great job with all the characters I just can't get enough.

Course NCIS is my first love, so YAY for more in that universe!

Sue