Reviews for The Adventure Continues
Navyangel85 chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Aww home the best word some are not lucky enough to know the meaning
Navyangel85 chapter 9 . 7/16/2017
Damn he is one brave or stupid man...this could get very interesting
Nappy51 chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Love your work. You make the characters so real that one cannot help but care about the family they represent. On your favorite author page I found storys by Ashleyder1 and have enjoyed them as well. Thank you for sharing your talent and the ability to make me laugh and cry with with your hart warming storys
Guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2017
Again love the Sammy stories in MG7...this was my favorite chapter so far! Thank you for sharing...cant wait for the next
otkcp chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Nice shout-out to Gibbs's ancestor
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Great story keep up the Google work
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
Write more of this story, please ! It's brilliant !
GeGe chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
I love this story. I've just read it and if I am going to be honest I hate that it has ended here. I really hope sometime you will continue it. But I completely understand the need to take a break from it. Just know I will be anxious to read more if you write it (: thanks for the great story.
kalico chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
I have just finished reading this wonderful story and I really do hope you come back to it and write more...thank you for sharing...I wll be reading your NCIS stories soon..

kalico
history grrl chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
This is cruel - you can't leave it like this! What happens next?
Jasper's Mom chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Such a great series. I really enjoyed meeting the characters. I hope you continue it sometime soon.
staupe chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
want to know what happens to Sammy & Michael
Sally74 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Really sad, that your story ends here (well for now!)I really enjoyed it. Because its very well and realistic written and because all this wild west thing is special and exciting! Thank you soooo much for writing this and I really hope to read more from you about M7!

Take care , Sally
fozrulz chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
So glad to see an update. I love Sammy's realtionship with Chris. He really is home isn't he.
Lajoci chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Very nice ending, you provided closer for the story and left the door open for future adventures. I like the idea of Sammy and Michael having a relationship. Wonderful that the judge offered to help Sammy go on to school to become a teacher (she loves working with the kids).

Always enjoy reading your stories beacause you provide rich detail.