Reviews for The Ones In Command
janet1982 chapter 15 . 4/1
awesome story)
PLEEEEEEEASE do a sequel! This story was great. I'ld really like to see what happens with Hound and Mirage. And maybe you could do a Paxian ritual for bonding. And did it end up with the twins and Wheeljack with Bluestreak? I wasn't sure. And maybe you could have Cade eventually join his parents with the Autobots. And maybe Skyfire and Perceptor could have a sparkling. Or maybe all the couples could start having sparklings. Please just write more. I really appreciate that you finished this story. All your other ones I've read aren't finished. REEEEEEALLY hope you get around to finishing them though you have a lot of good ones.
Corrupted Desires chapter 15 . 2/1
This was a ridiculously beautiful thing to read. Thank you so much for writing it!
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Please make a sequel
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
They all got a free show lol poor Optimus
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
should have gone with We are Men. i wanna see Prowl dance to that!
Tinyterror chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
you're evil! Evil cliffie! please make a sequal?
LinkKirbyMario chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Just when I thick I can stop laughing ... I read another sentince.
Yogiplier chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
oh my goodness! thinking of red alert drawing those kinds of pictures is hot! now i wanna see a pic like that with Red in it
aw jacky with bkue is so cute!
lol mr hump a lot lolz
Yogiplier chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
lol ironhide being scared of sari is so funny.
i totaly agree with jazz, that definatly is ratchet's theme
Yogiplier chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
omg i dont know if i should be scared or turned on about ratchet with a whip
i think im both O.o
Yogiplier chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
prowl seducing red alert is so hot
Yogiplier chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
omg how did prowl manege catching soundwave and starscream? thats amazing!
lol i love this so far
Emajade32439 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Take a Chance on Me was written by the group ABBA. I remember it hitting the radio in the 70's and I use it inn my Music classes. "Mamma Mia" was a musical based on ABBA hits.
AliceSylvia chapter 3 . 3/26/2013