Reviews for I don't want to be a trophy wife!
Kuy-Fitelia-Love13 chapter 3 . 8/5
I really like your story
Kuy-Fitelia-Love13 chapter 4 . 7/22
I love
January Bunny chapter 4 . 6/10
This is interesting! When will u update?
dayana.boado chapter 1 . 3/11
how do i get to your profile?
animecutylover chapter 4 . 8/22/2015

I hate periods.

Poor Luffy. She must be feeling really frustrated if the loud roar tells anything.

Update soon~!

Oh! Do you mind if I write a fic of Luffy as a female too? It's more like a Drabble fic for fun, since I'll get to imagine the reactions of the male characters in One Piece to Luffy being a girl and all that.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 8/22/2015

Poor Ace and Sabo.

Luffy really has no dignity. Or maybe she's oblivious and too innocent to know yet?

Daddan needs to teach her soon, or else her poor brothers will die of embarrassment.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
How cute!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/22/2015

Awww...Ace is so cute!
He's blushing~!
keren.carrasco.10 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
your making the chapters smaller as the go , but make them larger and update soon !
serryblack1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
please update soon thank you
Akirakasukabe362 chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
I just started reading your story today and I really like it.I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
When are you going to updated chapter 5 ?
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
please write some more. what happens next. how will luffy's nakama react to her meeting with them.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I just wanna ask if you still continue writing this story? I like the start, how Ace reactions, sabo too and the bath time. Also luffy's PMS. But if your still busy taking care your baby to continue this its okay of take too long or can you pm me if you discontinued your story. Thank you ; )
MisakiXRevive chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
wasn't this longer before?