Reviews for Last Words
RandomScientistA chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is very nice short story that was enjoyable to read. One definitely feels the emotions of the characters in this.
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This fanfiction is superb! I am a huge Westmark fan and it was nice to find a well-written story to the most tragic relationship in the entire series (besides Torrens/Caroline). In fact, it was your portrayal of Florian in this fanfiction that inspired me to write my own story featuring Florian. Thank you, and I hope you will write more Westmark stories in the future. Perhaps a Justin/Rina? :)
Daniella T chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Good work, Argent-Perekin! I love the Westmark trilogy, even though I'm not much into Loyd Alexander's other books, and your fic does tribute to it!
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful. Beautifulbeautifulbeautiful. I almost exploded with joy when I saw there was a new Westmark fic out, and reading this, I was not disappointed. The Florian/Zara relationship is awfully confusing and bittersweet, and I love how you've portrayed it here. Both of them are pretty well in character...there were a few lines that felt a little odd. And you could've used a bit more description in some places. But really, I'm not complaining. :) The whole bit where they were discussing dreams...

"A dream? If we all relied on dreams, Zara, I would have been rid of the monarchy and my father years ago."

"An in your sleep dream."

"Oh. Those are impossible to control; why rely on that, either?"

That was /so/ them. :) Anyhow, /great/ job. I loved every word of this fic.