Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
Scherherazade chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Great set of drabbles.
MewPainappuru chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Aweee... These were cute! I love the 6th one. It was my favorite. And I love drabbles. They're not always easy to write, so great job for doing one everyday for a week! :D
Serenity.Jones chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
eight times, I counted. :)

I loved this Zutara week, it was fabulous.
pikachuhunter1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I see that I have caught you in the act of completing your drabbles for Zutara week.

Which, awkward as they were, were very entertaining to read. So much so that who knows, maybe they will become a legendary addition to Fanfiction. If it does, you'll have to keep it secret in real life though, wouldn't want a certain person we spent all of Creative Writing messing with about online writing. That means keeping it off social networks too, since anything posted there is there forever in the site's history.

At this point, if it is revealed, you may need to find yourself a decent mask...

see? See? Look what I did there! -is brutally murdered by Skye-

I really like them though~ Good job!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
This was funny too!

Katara probably has a pseudonym'ed Facebook account as well. Or even a blog at LiveJournal or Wordpess or Blogspot; somewhere that she can post long and stirring essays on Hope... ;-)
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Okay, this one's funny! X-D

Yup, Zuko's just not the type to have a natural gift for storytelling. It's okay, Zuzu, we love ya anyway! :-)
IndieWrites chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Awww.. loved this one. I will never understand why Mike and co abandoned their original idea to have the two of them together. They have, and always will, belong together. Thoroughly enjoying your little drabbles.
Biffel chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
So cute! I liked it very much :)
Serenity.Jones chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
:3 cute!
Biffel chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I love your ZW tidbits XD And I noticed when I saw my story in the archives that ours were back to back. When I read my story's title and then your's I thought, "Dang. Those would be awesome book titles for a series." Lol just thought I'd tell you.
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
THAT was funny!
Serenity.Jones chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Sulky Zuko. :P
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I can picture Zuko boring his son to death...
Serenity.Jones chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I totally ship these two! I wish they are cannon... but... they are not, and thus, it makes me sad. :(

Lol.

I love this idea, the mask. :D

great drabble.