Reviews for Seniors Will Be Seniors
MusicIsMyLife5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Great one shot. I love it. You should consider writing a longer MWPP/L. 9 out of 10.
jenisky chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
great, short fic
ProngsPadfootTrouble chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That was Great!
Kirinki chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Cool story! Will we get more?Anyway, too many time gaps, it was hard to read because you kept writing At dinner, at classes, after break, ext. You should have wrote what happened in those time breaks. Also, there was almost no dedescription. Why did you have Lily and James as being head boy and girl? It sort of messed up some of your main points. I mean James would have never done that stuff if he was head boy. And when Lily thought they were up to something, they would have told her, she wouldn't have droped out of the conversation that quickly anyway. If you are wondering who I am, I an Lotesse's little sister. You really should read her stories. She writes HP stories as well as Lord of the Rings stories. Back to your story now, it was Spifferific!
Author 42487 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
four flying monkeys? .:cracks up laughing:. this deserves a kirby!
Selah1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Nice job on the story.
Graciela chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
HAHAHA! LOL, Graciela
Day Dreamer forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was REALLY good! I love mwpp prank stories.. but a lot of them turn out to be REALLY stupid... but yours wasn't.. I loved it! That is one of the best pranks I've seen anyone come up with. You should do more mwpp stories cause ur really good! I think I said that already though. LOL. Great job!
Jewel of the Twilight chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Flying Monkeys! That's a good description!
Eve6 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
lalalalalala
Enchanted chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Ice Princess chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Hilarious! i love it!
Whatver You Want It To Be chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
you are soooo funny! all your stories leave me laughing! keep writing!
beth chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
i loved it!
Dr. Telli chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Oohh.. this one was not only hilarious but written very well. I love it :)