Reviews for The Nine Walkers - A Total FotR Movie ReWrite
Aria Breuer chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
This story proved good and promising. For a different take on 'The Fellowship of the Ring' you did well keeping everyone in-character. Although, I did notice Legolas was more the forefront of the story than Frodo.

Still, this was nicely handled.

Aria Breuer
Theta23 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
18th december 2002? thts 7 yrs and 1 moth an 21 days! UPDATE ALREDY!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Sequel, please! This is really good. I love your version of Lord of the Rings! Please write more!
CartDi chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
Three words: wow, wow, wow! D
Celeblas chapter 6 . 11/30/2002
Wonderful! I can't wait til The Two Towers comes out so you can write more!

Celeblas chapter 5 . 11/30/2002
Always the most heart wrenching part of FOTR when Gandalf dies, great great story BTW.

Celeblas chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
Great chapter, I love how when Gandalf said that the Dwarves fought aside the elves Legolas rebuted with saying what he did.

Celeblas chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Wow! I cannot wait to read more, but now I must go.

Niki chapter 6 . 8/28/2002
The story was really really good, however, I was unable to load chapter 3. The page kept saying that the story was not found. I may be the only one having this problem, but I just wanted to let you know.

The story that I got to read though was great! Can't wait to read more.
Aria7 chapter 6 . 8/7/2002
That was good! No infact that was better than good that was brilliant! I love the way you personify Legolas in all of your stories! I really, really can't wait for the next movie re-write! _
Arwyn T chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
Very nice re-write! Please continue on December 18th 2002, I'd love to read more!
No Name chapter 6 . 5/5/2002
I love your story so much, though I think I said that already. I read fanfictions for a long time now and I think that this is one of the best. Please remember to continue the story, I am sure there will be more reviews that follow. Heck, if they won't, then I will.
Mithril Silver Girl chapter 3 . 4/17/2002
I love Legolas, so of course I like this really good so far. Keep writing!
No Name chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
Sorry, didn't say it all yet and they won't let me review on chapter 6 again, so here I am. I forgot to tell you that I loooooooooooove the beginning of the story. You make Legolas sound coooooooooool! I read and reread the story at least six times already and is about to read it again. I can never have enough. Be sure that I will review as soon as you post another chapter. This story deserve MUCH MORE reviews! Come on people. Please do continue...
No Name chapter 6 . 4/17/2002
This story is awsome! This is going to be one of my all time favourite fic. Can't wait till the next chapter which will be a very long time...Don't worry, I read all of your other LoTR fics already, it's j...ju...just amazing! Oh just before I forget, Legolas! Legolas! *run around in circles*