Reviews for Are We Best Friends?
Mosh chapter 6 . 6/17
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just read it and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Bekka0405 chapter 6 . 4/9
I think Maura's last lines are my new favorite Maura lines ever. Thanks for sharing.
malexfaith chapter 6 . 3/1
So I've just realised and done a quick count. I've read over 70 of your fics. Some co-written and some not. Most of them about the 'beginning' of their relationship. And you know what... not one of them the same. how is it someone can write about the same topic over and over and each time be so god damn addicting, unique, captivating and amazing. I love the longer ones you write, and it's great to see some of your solo writings becoming multi-chapter. You two are a great team, keep the writings coming. Thanks heaps for sharing
Kburr chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Y'all write so well together. Thanks for giving me more smiles.
cjunited38 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
roflmao so well written i loved it. i love ur stories.
Myx Nyx chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Love, love, love...love, love, love! All you need is love! This was sooooooo great! I will eventually, possibly today, run out of original compliments for your fics- perhaps I have already? I can't remember. But this was well and truly beautiful. I know you co-wrote it, so send my thanks and appreciation along to the other chef. Delicious! In addition to writing the girls perfectly as per usual, I also wanted to compliment you on the way you write Angela. She would seem like someone who is easy to write, but I find a lot of people miss getting her exactly right, instead going for a generic nagging mother approach. Very nice! I'm off to read, you know, more! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh jane hahahahahahahahaha. I know that this is a story written a long time ago but i liked the chapter so much that i had to comment!
scar20253 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
loved it so far and so has everyone of my friends :)
libresbian chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
*applauds* That was great!
guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
good story-god you gotta love Maura "everything coming to a skull"-I cracked up
alexade chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Jajajaja! Itd been so much fun, i love this couple!
Kat chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Nice story!
Balticbard chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
thanx for the story; its beautiful
DarXe chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love Maura ... lol "Would you like a sandwich?" Awesome!
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
This chapter is making my heart soar with love and anticipation for the potential relationship. And, "responded the woman for whom fudge clusters were some sort of unholy fascination; she seemed to feel about them the way some people viewed sex, liquor, or reruns of Golden Girls." gets bet line so far.