Reviews for Are We Best Friends?
cjunited38 chapter 6 . 1/12
roflmao so well written i loved it. i love ur stories.
Myx Nyx chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Love, love, love...love, love, love! All you need is love! This was sooooooo great! I will eventually, possibly today, run out of original compliments for your fics- perhaps I have already? I can't remember. But this was well and truly beautiful. I know you co-wrote it, so send my thanks and appreciation along to the other chef. Delicious! In addition to writing the girls perfectly as per usual, I also wanted to compliment you on the way you write Angela. She would seem like someone who is easy to write, but I find a lot of people miss getting her exactly right, instead going for a generic nagging mother approach. Very nice! I'm off to read, you know, more! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh jane hahahahahahahahaha. I know that this is a story written a long time ago but i liked the chapter so much that i had to comment!
scar20253 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
loved it so far and so has everyone of my friends :)
libresbian chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
*applauds* That was great!
guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
good story-god you gotta love Maura "everything coming to a skull"-I cracked up
alexade chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Jajajaja! Itd been so much fun, i love this couple!
Kat chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Nice story!
Balticbard chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
thanx for the story; its beautiful
DarXe chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love Maura ... lol "Would you like a sandwich?" Awesome!
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
This chapter is making my heart soar with love and anticipation for the potential relationship. And, "responded the woman for whom fudge clusters were some sort of unholy fascination; she seemed to feel about them the way some people viewed sex, liquor, or reruns of Golden Girls." gets bet line so far.
chemkate chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Tehehe...fish tacos
Emerald Demona chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
wonderful story
sweetkid45 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
is there more to come

I hope so
MoJoR chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
i'm totally slack but i've just spent the last couple of hours reading a HEAP of your fics and i love them! thanks for writing. Loving the characterisation and playful dialogue.