Reviews for We'll Fight Fire With Fire
ArtiSami chapter 11 . 3/8
Fallen, its been more than 3 years! just TALK about a CLIFFHANGER
ArtiSami chapter 1 . 3/8
I love love love love love the Rayan Winchester story, but WHY did you stop writing? ITS SO AWESOME! I went and got hooked, and then I found out it was last updated in 2012! And on the LAST month of the Death thingy! Whyyyyyyyy?
-Hoping you'll update soon!
My Name is Fan chapter 11 . 3/7
Well im a new reader and that last note makes its seem like you arent going to update but since its been 3 years im guessing you arent but any way I want to say all 3 stories are awesome you did an amazing job. All though I really want to continue reading this story. I love Jack and Rayans relationship. You did good.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
you better fucking update soon. i cant leave a story only half way finished so im staying till the end which is hopefullygoing to happen
diinkii chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Hey fallen I hope you can finish the story cause I am a very curios girl I can stop thinking about what might happen in the garage with Rayan and death please I am begging you to update the story
Love DiiiNNkII
fanfic1892 chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Great story!
BaconConsumer chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I have a problem... I'm totally hooked on your story, and it hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm kinda having a tiny freak-out right now! HAVE YOU ABANDONED US!?
AuroraMorganneRaines chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I fear this story has been abandoned. Please say it isn't so. I faithfully read the first two and reread them a few times. Please pick this back up. Your stories are sorely missed as are you.
Maeeflower chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god I love this story so much. I stayed up till two in morning reading all three stories, and now I'm at school and I can't stop thinking about this...I sound like a creepy obsessed fangirl.

I noticed you haven't updated in a while, I hope it hasn't been abandoned and that you're okay.

I should probably go try to learn things now. :)

-Mae
CatastrophicCarnival chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
So I'm like assuming this story is abandoned. But in the hopes that it's not, I really love it and I want to read the way it all turns out. Here's to the hopes of seeing an update?
WincestElejah chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WincestElejah chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh Lord, what if Jensen acts like this with Princess Ackles?! OH GOD.
Poison Effect chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
hell yeah! keep them chapters coming!
Emilee chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this book is so good and has become my recent obsession! Please update, Fallen:)!
woods2006gal chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Great cheaper. Can't wait for the next one.