Reviews for We'll Fight Fire With Fire
Queen of the Damned22 chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Please, please, please UPDATE!
Nancy Collins chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Update! What has been taking you, Fallen?! I'm dying to know where this heads!
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
I love your fic, please update it soon
blessedandgraced chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Not sure if ur still looking at reviews or even still writing but I hope that u r planning on finishing this it really is a great story
sharon chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
What the heeeelllllll...will u ever like ever updateee?
lzech216 chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
Loved Ray. She is a great compliment to Dean
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Love love love your writing! Please continue this story it's fantastic!
AuroraMorganneRaines chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I am so glad you're back. I was so excited when I logged in to see this updated!
Jaden Xiang chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Almost 5am and I love reading this fic! Please do update asap!
Samantha J chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGG IVE BEEN WAITING THREE FUCKING YEARS ALL TO GET A CLIFFHANGER CMON FALLEN well at least the story is starting up again FINALLY
gypsy101 chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
OMG ! Thank you so much for updating, I was recently rereading these stories and you have such a great writing style.
CatastrophicCarnival chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I was checking my email and I saw one from fanfiction and it said this story was updated and I was so shocked and happy I'm actually crying over here. I'm so happy to see this beautiful story being continued. I love forward to the next update!
ArtiSami chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
Fallen, its been more than 3 years! just TALK about a CLIFFHANGER
ArtiSami chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love love love love love the Rayan Winchester story, but WHY did you stop writing? ITS SO AWESOME! I went and got hooked, and then I found out it was last updated in 2012! And on the LAST month of the Death thingy! Whyyyyyyyy?
-Hoping you'll update soon!
Annabelle Flynn chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Well im a new reader and that last note makes its seem like you arent going to update but since its been 3 years im guessing you arent but any way I want to say all 3 stories are awesome you did an amazing job. All though I really want to continue reading this story. I love Jack and Rayans relationship. You did good.