Reviews for We'll Fight Fire With Fire
BaconConsumer chapter 11 . 3/10
I have a problem... I'm totally hooked on your story, and it hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm kinda having a tiny freak-out right now! HAVE YOU ABANDONED US!?
AuroraMorganneRaines chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I fear this story has been abandoned. Please say it isn't so. I faithfully read the first two and reread them a few times. Please pick this back up. Your stories are sorely missed as are you.
Maeeflower chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god I love this story so much. I stayed up till two in morning reading all three stories, and now I'm at school and I can't stop thinking about this...I sound like a creepy obsessed fangirl.

I noticed you haven't updated in a while, I hope it hasn't been abandoned and that you're okay.

I should probably go try to learn things now. :)

-Mae
CatastrophicCarnival chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
So I'm like assuming this story is abandoned. But in the hopes that it's not, I really love it and I want to read the way it all turns out. Here's to the hopes of seeing an update?
WincestElejah chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WincestElejah chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh Lord, what if Jensen acts like this with Princess Ackles?! OH GOD.
Poison Effect chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
hell yeah! keep them chapters coming!
Emilee chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this book is so good and has become my recent obsession! Please update, Fallen:)!
woods2006gal chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Great cheaper. Can't wait for the next one.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! UPDATE SOON!
kissacazador chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Loved Rayan & jack in this and it was NOT "a less than par chapter." I am so nervous yet excited on what is going to happen next!
groovinontheinside chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Pls update soon!
Nicole101212 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Good story I want to know what happens next.
lemonwedges4 chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
love it!
Lionhearted21 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story!

For the record, I don't think this chapter is less than par. Yes, its not as action filled as others, but this is leading up to meeting *Death*. The build up is half of the wow factor for that type of reveal imo.

And the entire scene between Rayan and Jack was just awesome! I loved every single second of it! :D