Reviews for Forbidden romance: Hinata & Shidomaru
Anon chapter 4 . 3/9
The thing I like in this chapter is Hiashi ISN'T portrayed as some monster parent like he usually is in fanfics.
Anon author chapter 3 . 3/6
The third chapter was actually kind of funny. You managed to catch the absurdest tone of the series can have. Kirara is interesting little kid. I can't help but shake the feeling she isn't getting any kind of attention from home, as she's seeking affection from new acquaintances. Perhaps some trouble at home? I'm just speculating. I kinda wish the story was more focused on her and Hinata. Perhaps in a separate fic. Think on that.
Sayasenju chapter 13 . 2/10
Great story!..I truly loved it!..
Arty-kun chapter 1 . 1/25
Like it, ha, ha! c:
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
TheTrueOverlordBear chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Shidomaru, to be honest, I'm not into self-insert fanfics where the author's avatar pairs himself or herself to a character he or she likes, so I found this...hard to swallow at first. If I were to do a self-insert fanfic, I'd rather have my avatar long for some fictional girl, but not have a relationship with a fictional girl, because I treat fiction as fiction. Anyway, each person has their own set of preferences that can share similarities with another's preferences, but each person's preferences are wholly different from each other. So, I won't stop you if you want to write stuff like this, but let me say this again: I'm not into fanfics like these. I hope you understand.

Still, it's not like you can't improve, you know. Just keep on doing your best in writing fanfics.
This account is dead mothatruc chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
I was meaning to get around to reading this story. I. LOVE IT!

This has to be the best Naruto fic that includes an OC that I've ever read on this website! No - the entire internet!

I love how you seemed to dislike a few characters (specifically Ino XD) and actually tried to write them in character. Most fics I read, when someone dislikes a character, they write them in a way that doesn't make any sense, mostly just making them look like an ass. But you wrote every single character perfectly!

The only thing that bugged me was how a number paragraphs that don't have diolauge at the end ended with "…" I understand the very last paragraph that said, ""Shidomaru-kun… J-Just be yourself" Hinata answered. And then, with the whole village of Konoha as their witnesses, the newly-engaged Shidomaru and Hinata passionately shared their first kiss…" But the rest, that isn't really how it works. As far as I know at least, I don't really pay the most attention in Language class XD

But overall, awesome job, I loved it!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
OMG THIS IS A VERY AWESOME STORY! THUMBS UP! :DDDDD

I hope there is a sequel! This story helped me a lot... I learned a lot how to use Third Person! :))) WEEEHHH since the author must be sleeping! Mr. Author, I admire this story!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
WHAT THE?! Shidomaru became a Soul Reaper? This is a plot twist! And why is Neji being an ass. He should use his brain hahaha
IndxcvNovelist chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
OMG it's a NaruSaku! I hope Sucku's a guy so I could like her. And I was expecting Shidomaru knows Uchiha Sasuke so this works well :)
IndxcvNovelist chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
"Fuck! I hate bugs!" Shidomaru exclaimed...

I know right! When I saw a fucking cat appearing out of nowhere in my room I was like "Fuck the cat."

AND WHAT? SHINO LIKES HINATA? WTF.

"Not yet, but hopefully someday… He's a combat genius and can block my entire projectile barrage! You don't stand a chance against Neji-kun!" Ten Ten stated…

"So, if I block your entire barrage of projectiles, you'll fall in love with me?" Shidomaru replied sarcastically…

AND omg lol LEE is being so Kenpachi.
IndxcvNovelist chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Hahaha I laughed when Shidomaru spit on pen and said Sai should have used a pen. I was rather surprised I didn't find Sucku annoying here :))
IndxcvNovelist chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
OMG Naruto's using this to his advantage!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
omg Shidomaru pretended to take her hostage! I LOVE this guy!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
AHHH SHIT It's IBIKI! OMG NO!