Reviews for Well Hello Potter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Make morrrrreeeee
ashleyisnotonfire123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I think its really good, but just one thing. Maybe use commas a little more. Just a tip.

Lilylunakatnisspotter
MadiOfTheSun chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Aww! I love it! More chapters please!
D chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Scorpius: We were making out. We were making out hard.

Al: WHAT?

Me: LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sassygurl123 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
hurry up and do more chapters! Your story is epic!
jane chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
amazing! please update soon!
GreedEnvyLust chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Well, normally this would be one of those fanfics my grace would read once and then just forget about it and move on. But not this one, no sir, it was simply too bloody dumb! I mean, "My Godric"? For fuck's sake, that's fucking blasphemy! Your gonna be yiffed in hell for writing such retarded smut! Your character Lily is but an apple-pie-shitting cock-magnet Lily is as flat a character as my grace's fucking gold fish!

But the retardation is not limited to characterisation. Instead, your story is a highway to observing you bum-rape the english language with a fossilised pine apple! "bit two close"... yeah, sounds about right, eh?

And just as even I, great as I am, thought that it couldn't possibly get worse, you came forth with LILY-PAD! GOD DAMNIT, LOOK AT THAT EIOHFIHEIFE§Z§$/FZWHIDWoijO"!

Please delete this shit, it is a disgrace to this honourable website and pales in comparison to my grace's writing!

Divine Greetings,

Vicus Cassus the II.
Lheto chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
This chapter definitely was better than the last one though I think Lily is overreacting. Of course her best friend kept an important secret from her but her reaction was too much I think.

I hope Scor now realises that he needn't keep away from Lily because of Albus but she's still very young...
Lheto chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
This chapter was a bit rushed. I'm curious about how you will continue this story
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Awww...I feel for Scorpius...liking the forbidden fruit or what-not...Great job!
Lheto chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
You're too good to me posting twice a day ) Thanks very much!

Why did Scor lose a tear about what the mirror showed? Because of Al? Poor guy
Lheto chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Nice chapters. Lily a Beater - that's going to be interesting. Can't wait for her first game.

Albus and Amy? I didn't see that coming. What will Lily say when she finds out that her brother and best friend "deceived" her?
MissAlexanderLudwig12 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
good job i cant wait for more
Lheto chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
It's nice that you started your story where you had - at the very beginning. Well done
Harmon22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011