Reviews for Future Imperfect
miss ink chapter 6 . 6/24
wow!
meelomango chapter 6 . 6/11
You are a fantastic writer. This story was so incredibly well written. Characterizations were so spot on! I could hear the characters actually speak in my head. Amazing job. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff! Thank you for sharing.
Calli chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
This is one of the best time travel stories I have ever read. All the plotlines ended so neatly and it's all wonderfully in character plus 300 years-modified chip over soul really worked, and Buffy's take two was amazing.
Chris chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Loved your story. At first, when Spike got staked, I was so sad, but you turned it into a happy end. :D
Caro Stardust chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I've been reading Fanfiction for year, many different fandoms, and this is the first time i've cried.
This was beautiful.

Thank you.
alh1971 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This amazing story was gripping, touching, and packed a visceral punch in only six chapters. This is one that stands out in the crowd and resonates long after the reader has finished the tale. Well done!
Neinka chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Oh my GOD! That was prefect! I was so worried it would end badly...well it did but then it didn't :D I love you! Thank you so much for sharing!
cosmiclove chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
What a great story! Perfect! I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow. I loved it. That was so amazing. You really got Buffy and Spike perfectly. I feel like this would make a great movie. It's so good that I don't have words to express what it was for me. I hope you have more written because you are so wonderful at it. Wow.
LolittaDeath chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
that was the best shortest story i ever read. I mean other writers spend so mush time writing stories that are 18 chapters long or something but you made it 6 chapters and it was perfect. it was short consice and got to the point. but at the same time it didn't give the feeling of a short story. i wish i had writing skills as good as yours.
OccasionallyRestless chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This story is amazing. The amount of detail in the weapons, the histories of the Scoobies and the history of the world overall is so...detailed (sorry, I couldn't think of another word!) that it just brings the whole of it to life. This fic is definitely the most original that I have ever read, and I've read a lot. You are an amazing writer and I know you wrote this years and years ago, but I thought you should know your writing is still majorly effective. I could read it over and over. And am I being too praising and sounding like a twat? Possibly. But I don't care. Congratulations on the amazing writing, and thank you for sharing :)
Carlier36 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This story is really brilliant. It's well written, creative and romantic too. Great job!
xxtisheryxx chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Wow, just wow. I was going through random stories and found this. I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews! The whole story, how you covered every detail, everything is just...Really wow. Beautiful story, awesome idea. No joke I'm still kind of in shock after reading it.
Sparrowling chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Loved it! Good job.
lennon64590 chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
i really loved your story- it was so well planned out and i loved the ending too! please keep writing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »