Reviews for Future Imperfect
did I mention I cried
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
amazing thank you
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Whew. That was one of the best time travel fic stories I have read. I really enjoyed the whole thing. Awesome Job.
miss ink chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
wow!
meelomango chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
You are a fantastic writer. This story was so incredibly well written. Characterizations were so spot on! I could hear the characters actually speak in my head. Amazing job. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff! Thank you for sharing.
Calli chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
This is one of the best time travel stories I have ever read. All the plotlines ended so neatly and it's all wonderfully in character plus 300 years-modified chip over soul really worked, and Buffy's take two was amazing.
Chris chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Loved your story. At first, when Spike got staked, I was so sad, but you turned it into a happy end. :D
Caro Stardust chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I've been reading Fanfiction for year, many different fandoms, and this is the first time i've cried.
This was beautiful.

Thank you.
alh1971 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This amazing story was gripping, touching, and packed a visceral punch in only six chapters. This is one that stands out in the crowd and resonates long after the reader has finished the tale. Well done!
Neinka chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Oh my GOD! That was prefect! I was so worried it would end badly...well it did but then it didn't :D I love you! Thank you so much for sharing!
cosmiclove chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
What a great story! Perfect! I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow. I loved it. That was so amazing. You really got Buffy and Spike perfectly. I feel like this would make a great movie. It's so good that I don't have words to express what it was for me. I hope you have more written because you are so wonderful at it. Wow.
LolittaDeath chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
that was the best shortest story i ever read. I mean other writers spend so mush time writing stories that are 18 chapters long or something but you made it 6 chapters and it was perfect. it was short consice and got to the point. but at the same time it didn't give the feeling of a short story. i wish i had writing skills as good as yours.
OccasionallyRestless chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This story is amazing. The amount of detail in the weapons, the histories of the Scoobies and the history of the world overall is so...detailed (sorry, I couldn't think of another word!) that it just brings the whole of it to life. This fic is definitely the most original that I have ever read, and I've read a lot. You are an amazing writer and I know you wrote this years and years ago, but I thought you should know your writing is still majorly effective. I could read it over and over. And am I being too praising and sounding like a twat? Possibly. But I don't care. Congratulations on the amazing writing, and thank you for sharing :)
Carlier36 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This story is really brilliant. It's well written, creative and romantic too. Great job!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »