Reviews for Future Imperfect
Neinka chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Oh my GOD! That was prefect! I was so worried it would end badly...well it did but then it didn't :D I love you! Thank you so much for sharing!
cosmiclove chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
What a great story! Perfect! I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow. I loved it. That was so amazing. You really got Buffy and Spike perfectly. I feel like this would make a great movie. It's so good that I don't have words to express what it was for me. I hope you have more written because you are so wonderful at it. Wow.
LolittaDeath chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
that was the best shortest story i ever read. I mean other writers spend so mush time writing stories that are 18 chapters long or something but you made it 6 chapters and it was perfect. it was short consice and got to the point. but at the same time it didn't give the feeling of a short story. i wish i had writing skills as good as yours.
OccasionallyRestless chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This story is amazing. The amount of detail in the weapons, the histories of the Scoobies and the history of the world overall is so...detailed (sorry, I couldn't think of another word!) that it just brings the whole of it to life. This fic is definitely the most original that I have ever read, and I've read a lot. You are an amazing writer and I know you wrote this years and years ago, but I thought you should know your writing is still majorly effective. I could read it over and over. And am I being too praising and sounding like a twat? Possibly. But I don't care. Congratulations on the amazing writing, and thank you for sharing :)
Carlier36 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This story is really brilliant. It's well written, creative and romantic too. Great job!
xxtisheryxx chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Wow, just wow. I was going through random stories and found this. I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews! The whole story, how you covered every detail, everything is just...Really wow. Beautiful story, awesome idea. No joke I'm still kind of in shock after reading it.
slayerb8 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Loved it! Good job.
lennon64590 chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
i really loved your story- it was so well planned out and i loved the ending too! please keep writing.
asdf42 chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
OMG!, is so perfect, is very beautiful. Congrat!
ValkyrieWarrior chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Wow, I just read your entire story today and I couldn't stop reading it. I know I'm a couple of years late for a review, but wow that was just amazing. It was perfect in every way. Simply amazing.
chenggwai chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
The story is a masterpiece. Excelant in everyway. This is one of the best buffy fics ever to be written. Future, past, sacrifice, and redemption. It truelly a tragidy but also a story of strength and survival. It will hold the readers eye for hours.
buffyslaysvampires chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey,

I really try to contact you for this story.

Think I send a hundred emails to your account, but never received an answer.

In really love this future story so much. Always making me cry *sob*

So I want to ask you if I'm allowed to translate this one into german and post it on the german buffyfanficsite.

Hope you get this message this time.

*big hugs*

buffyslaysvampires
buffyslaysvampires chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey,

I really try to contact you for this story.

Think I send a hundred emails to your account, but never received an answer.

In really love this future story so much. Always making me cry *sob*

Hope you get this message this time.

*big hugs*

buffyslaysvampires
Jasmine32 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
This was one helluva story. Well thought out. I actually read this a while back somewhere else but I had to read it again - I still think that it is one of the best Buffy stories that I have read.