Reviews for 5 Years Later: Wonders Down Under
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Moooooooreeeee! Soon please!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 3 . 10/13/2011

It's been a great story so long...I'm looking forward for their encounter.

I just loved what you did to Hermione, I always wondered how she felt about being so popular and all...I'm sort of a book worm too and I don't feel so well when people make a fuss about it. I loved the Blacks too, the little Gita is soo cute, and Drake is almost a completely different person from the Malfoy boy. I think the name change was a great idea and I totally agree with you when you say you've made him too damn interesting!;p

The Dramione stories are my favorite ones and I hope you update it soon. Your writing is pretty clear (and it's saying much, as I'm a portuguese speaker and all)and you don't beat around the bush, so I'm dying to see where you'll lead us from here.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories with us, and write again soon please!
Sensula chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I love how Draco and his sister get along. I wish I had a brother like that. Do you think the universe would let me switch? Well, anyway, great chapter. I love the Blacks. Can't wait for the next one.
CheshireCat23 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Oh no, another nickname.
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You should really leave Draco's name as Draco and not make him 'Drake'. Makes me cringe everytime I read it.
BelleBelles chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I love the quirky Aussie stuff you put in here, and I'm guessing Blinky is a reference to Blinky Bill? I live in Australia and yet, my name is hardly abbreviated, however, the username i have is in reference to a nickname i got at school :)

Can't wait to read more, and also, thank you for reviewing my story as well...I guess from where Hermione has to find her parents you can negate to where in Aus I come from :P
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
It's interesting so far. It's an interesting concept- personally I can't see Draco giving up all of his wealth, but... It's your party :) write more soon!
LadySnape88 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Can't wait for what's next :)
Wopsidaisy chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I really like the overall storyline! It's great, and you have a nice way of writing. However, the names ... Drake and Mia..

Okay, so Drake I can understand, he did change his name so it makes sense to change it completely.

Mia though, it's one thing if her friends call her Mia as a nickname, but that she is always called Mia just feels wrong. It suddenly doesn't feel as if it's Hermione in the story. It could just as well be your OC who happens to look as her.

Don't get me wrong, this is your story and you do whatever you want with it! I just felt that I had to tell you how I felt about it, hoping you'll understand what I mean even if you don't agree.

Despite the names I will be looking forward to updates! )
Sensula chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Cool story. But i do have a critic moment. The name of Drake's restaurant. 'The Gastronomy Tower' doesn't sound so appetizing. I know I wouldn't want to go to some place with 'Gas' in the title. Just saying. Great story and can't wait to read more.
Sarah Pimz chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow! It's really good! Good luck starting out!
WastingTimeChasingCars chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, you had me at the summary honestly. I'm glad Lucius is finally out of the picture but I wonder how Hermione's going to shake things up. I like your writing style and I appreciate your use of good grammar skills. You write very concise and to the point which I appreciate very much so. I'd like to see more updates, but I'll definitely be a faithful reader to this! Please update soon!