Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Just like the movie good job.
It was a dark and stormy night I was 16 and me and my family just moved to Wolftown. I have a little brother Justin he is 14 now and I get picked on at school I have glasses and I sound like a dork I know right? I mean look never mind I'm writing in my journal I go to stone creek high .anyway I found a old lab in the basement. I screamed and ran cause my stupid brother. Like to pull pranks on me all the time. And I dropped an old small bottle. And my foot stepped in it. chapter 2. The date.
I met a guy with brown hair and brown eye and he was cute to my brother and me was walking by the dog next thing I knew I was acti
ng like a dog .Justin pov. she doesn't even like grass. She even peeded on me ! Kelly what are you doing? I hoped he did not see me . later he thought I was crazy any way I at school I coul
d here outside the whole school. And I eat a hole steak. And washed my face I had big blue wolf eyes.,on my date we watched a movie and had a great date . Meanwhile my brother was on the phone and he was talking to his friend's you let her out you sight on a date ?! what .her date is the dinner dude . Dude you sister a werewolf she a big hair-they aren't real . Fine but if I were you I'd lock my door real tight tonight. In followed my sister and she looked crazy the moon was coming out. I ran in to her and her date rushing him. what are you doing here !? I am going to kiLL you. I ran she jumpined on top of building and howled. you is very strange . I guessed. Chap3 . The final stand and the find out. Sun rise . I had a maid. She was
Odd. Someone knocked on the door who is it? maddy. You neighbors she had blond hair and pale skin and had lip stick. As red as blood and a red coat and a huge coat at that. I brought over some donuts and cookies. Maddy"s pov. I want bring vampire back to ruling the world and I must kill all livving members of the smiths family but I dont know where they are I had plan. What is you last named ?Smith's why just asking maddy"s pov this is the break I have been waiting for!. Later I was up stars I was walking and a noise growl. Snarls. Lela? Snarls. This only going to- right she attacked time for dinner. I kicked her. Fight scene ouch hit. I hit her with my shoe. They are right. at breakfast Lela was eating all the sausage. um what up with her? You have no idea. I heard t the neighbor planning to take over the world.I going to tell Justin. I saw the new there are a bunch of people missing lately. I know. Cause you whispering huh? Nothing. New man BREAKING NEW THE MOON PARTERNS HAVE CHANGE FULL MOONS ALL THIS WEEK UNLESS SAID OTHER RISE THIS WOLF TOWN NEW WORKING YOU! Listen the neighbor is up to no good she a vampire and want to take over the world . And going to kilL us don't you get this. This is bad .well not for me . who wants to die first? How about Justin. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL HIM Lela was huge breast. Bad . Sit . Sit . What is going on ? Dad said um a bit hard to explain. the moon was rising. Bad . she kidnapped me. Help! Chap4 the ending that ends all ending . They came to save me there are a bunch vamps to fight. Justin bothered kicked but. And our dad was passed out. I hope he is ok. Now this is one adventure I will never forget. The end {almost) teacher great job Justin a plus! Was that really true ?my friend's asked very single word. THE END ALL RIGHT BELONG TO ME!
orionastro chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
very good story so far, i really hope you can update soon , this great story , to see them both become very good werewolfs . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter .
Shadow the Ranger chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
meh... i have seen worse first stories... this ones actually not that bad, it just needs details like the prologue for example

I ran through the woods, the rain beat down on my thick fur. It was a frigid night, but I was warm because of my fur. (in italics) I, am no longer human (end italics), I thought as I ran on. It was not ill recently that I was human no longer. But a werewolf. I stopped st some point I do not know when, and howled my sorrow to the high heavens.

Hold on. You all probably do not know what I am Blabbering on about. Right now you probably think I should be in a psyche ward. Well then let me start from the beginning.

also do not for get to separate thought and talking like so

"bleh"

"bleh" (talking)

use italics for thoughts, dreams, letters that sort of thing
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This is exactly like the movie! Show some originality!
Broken Blade chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I enjoy the stream of consciousness approach from Jordan's POV. Very minimalist, but still engaging. I want to write a fic for this movie someday.
Emissin12 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Good story! I hop you dont have forgotten this story. Please Update! What an Amazing story.
sierra145 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Not bad just need to add little more details. Love the story so far.
Bridget Narcissa Malfoy chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I really like the movie and this story is great pleas continue because I check back everyday to see if you updated so don't give up. If you have writters block than write a one shot for any catogory to get those creative juices flowing. Bye:)
fcwolfg chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Weird...the only Boy who cried werewolf fic... god start though i wanna see where ur going to lead it. 3