Reviews for Between
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Great job! Sherlock's reasoning in this chapter was so sweet
Liz Night chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
So instead of doing my work like what a good student should do, I became addicted to this series. I can't wait to read more, though they might have to wait till the rest of my work is done!
Extraho chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I really love your stories of Sherlock as transgendered. Sorry I havent reviewed before! I've just been tearing thought them! It's definitly new. The first one I I read (Beinnan) I skipped the AN and was a bit confused when I got to the sexy bit!

I understand that you were afraid of offending, as it is a touchy subject, but you write it really well. I've never really had much interest in the subject. Perhaps a misguided sense of that I don't really care what goes on under the neckline of my friends. I feel it's no ones business but their own. As a friend, in my experience, you support when support is needed, otherwise its a non-issue. But you made me want to investigate, and understand what its actually about.

There was this episode of Tyra (Banks. A guilty pleasure) called the Gay Kingdom (on YouTube) that was really interesting, and shocking. I'm bisexual myself but I never realised how much discrimination goes on within the Gay community.- As I've never really actively taken part of it for consistent lengths of time (I move around a lot), and none of the people I knew (of any sexual orientation) seemed to care. Yeah, it was quite surprising.

But back to the story - sorry for going off there. It's really good. Sherlock is written very well; very human, something I feel he sometimes lack. John as well; a little lost and confused, but supportive and trying really hard to understand.

I guess the reason I ended up reviewing on this chapter was that you really put flesh to the bone on SH and Mycrofts realtionship, giving them a history and an actual relationship/circumstance than general sibling rivalry; they've been through the meat-grinder together.

So yeah, I'm kinda itching to keep reading now! I really hope you continue this series!
Shira Lansys chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Omg this story is amazing!
anonymousEDward chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
I like your stories. They treat Sherlock's gender identity with dignity and understanding. One thing bothers me, though. It has nothing to do with Sherlock and John. I was wondering about Anderson. You see, it might just be me, but I'd rather have someone treat me the same if they discovered something like that about me. I'd see Sally's change in behavior as pity, but Anderson's as honest. I'd want people to realize that I'm the same person I've always been. To me, it seemed as if Anderson was trying to say, 'I won't treat you differently. You're still the same person, even though I dislike the person you are.' I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd rather have someone hate me for me than have someone like me because they feel sorry for me.
Esstell chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Amazing. I love the wya you write...it makes me think a lot...

Love!
BloodofthePen chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful, as always with your FTM Sherlock fics. I was very distressedc for the first few chapters, but was very happy again by the end. Emotions and characters are as realisitc as ever, and the last few lines of dialogue are an especially brilliant end.
Javana chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
That was wonderful! I do love your john and sherlock - they're SO cute together! And you deal wonderfully and sensitively with some very important and difficult issues. Can't wait to see some more from this verse.
Soapiefan chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was very well written and i like te characterisation of both john and Sherlock. Your ftm sherlock works really well. Well done.
BuffyRowan chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love this entire series. Very well done, keeping in character for both Sherlock and Watson. And while I don't claim to have any real knowledge of female-to-male either in the psychological or surgical, what I have read all seems medically accurate (or at least plausible,) which I appreciate in this sort of fic. A well-done modernization of the classic trope. Can't wait to see more.
Handful of Silence chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I enjoy all of your fics with Sherlock as a female to male trans, and like how this fic explores this in terms of a case. John's reaction was very in character, and the way you ran through Sherlock's thought processes to get to the conclusion was ABSOLUTELY brilliant and spot-on :-)

Hope you're going to continue with this soon.
Seiina13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
please, please update this. I would be ever so grateful. I've just read all your ftm!sherlock stories in one sitting and they're so well done...kudos