Reviews for Take Two: Zutara Week 2011
jessi chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
TucsonGirl chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I loved all 7 of them, very well done.
dannytheodd chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Okay, that was way too adorable. All of these were. And I don''t normally review, unfortunately, but I just had to tell you how much I liked all these.

lorekr chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Really enjoyed Legendary! LOVED Uncle Iroh's "suggestion" at the end! He always was SO smooth heheXD
PeaceHeather chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I wouldn't have guessed that was your first fight scene. Nice!
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I really, REALLY like this chapter. There's just something about it that is fluffy, and almost hurt/comforty (I have declared this to be a real word) - Katara reads like she is just about worn out, and Zuko is kind to her and it helps her feel better.

It's so sweet. Thanks for writing it!
rezmutt chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
this is cute. and i like ur out of the box approach
rezmutt chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
lol i adore this one. kya is so cute and i love their little charade, iroh cracks me up so much with all his "subtle" hints for more grandchildren :P
rezmutt chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i love the twist where the ending is like an alternate ending. it's just so interesting
rezmutt chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
i love the last line :P and uncle iroh is so in character and of course he knows of one noble in zuko's ancestors
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lol this definitely should have happened in the series :P very nicely done
GreenEyedTulip chapter 5 . 7/31/2011

i am incoherent omg
AnnaAza chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Catching fish, huh? Very nice! Everyone seems to wrap up things nicely today, and I'm glad that most of them are happy endings!
Kajeth chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I much prefer: "Fishing: A Jerk on one end waiting for a Jerk on the other." - fishing mug XDDD
Kimberly T chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Quite nice! :-)

Yeah, with her waterbending Katara would definitely be a better fisher than Sokka... not that he'll ever admit it, of course. He'll accept that women can fight now, but being the Meat-and-Sarcasm Guy, the hunter of their group, is too important to his self-image. Besides, Katara does most of the camp chores already!