Reviews for To Forgive is Equine
Winx chapter 1 . 1/6
How about you join this Wikia as it really good but removes the spaces first:

all- movies- fanon - and - fandom . Wikia wiki /All_ Movies_ Fanon_ and_ Fandom_ Wiki

Also this story is very good.
Blessing Moonlight chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I love it! This story is beautiful, incredible... Is Trixie the element of forgiveness? I never imagined, she now is a carrier of the harmony. excellent story!
vultraz168 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Nice story!
ryu238 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
It got me right in the heart.
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely marvelous. I love it.
welcometoacevale chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ponycillin... That's genius!

Very nice story, I really liked the 7th Element twist. Everyone was very in character, nice job!
Charles McCoy chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
*revives after d'awwwing for several minutes*

Very sad yet at the same time happy and heartwarming. Thats what I like about this series!

The bit with Pinkie Pie really got to me. I couldn't stand the idea of Pinkie Pie crying. Excuse me while I wish futiley for a Pinkie Pie plushie to hug. *does so*

I like the idea that Trixie isn't really a bad pony. I imagined her talking in her normal voice rather than the GPT voice she does.

I think you should write more, if you haven't. I'd love to see more come of this story!
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
That was an absolutely beautiful and stunning story, and I love your take on Trixie.

To forgive certainly is equine. I've seen the original cartoon, and the Little Ponies never held grudges against the genuinely repentant.
Kendell chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This story is most certainly a touching one. I really liked that Big Macintosh came to help them along their way, it does fit his character from what we're shown of it.

It was suprising that Trixie's history was like that, but it's very easy to forget that in a world where everyone is a very complex character, the villains often have just as much hidden depths to fill out as the heroes. The poor girl just got carried away with her stage persona a bit and those two ponies were really the ones at fault. The part I find particularally touching is Fluttershy accepting Trixie is telling the truth first, it really seems like something she would do.

I also liked that even though she was sick and near death, Twilight still tried to apologize to Trixie, it's perfectly in character for her and quite touching.

I just loved the buildup this had to it, the Elements Of Harmony manifesting like that would normally not work, but you gave it just the right kind of build up so it DID. And it's nice to see someone who doesn't try to suger coat what Trixie did and portrayed her like the other characters, as a far more complex character who we only saw the tip of the ice burg of.

I really liked the little bit with Princess Celestia at the end, both for being touching by showing she'd missed hearing from Twilight and then by remembering how her own forgiveness of her sister was benefitial to everyone.

Great story! Awesome job!
Kendell chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really love this story. You did a fantastic job on it. The thing I really like is that you gave Trixie a REASON to want to help that makes perfect sense. Naturally after seeing her brother like that, she'd want to help, she's got a very personal reason.

I also like that it was Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom that earned her her Cutie Mark as well, it brings things full circle. I also like the characterization of Trixie being someone who just got caught up in her own act and made a bad choice that spiraled out of control. Like Fluttershy told that dragon, she's not a bad pony, she just made a bad decision.

I love the character's reactions to Twilight, even though Applejack didn't break down and cry, she still exshausted herself watching over her friend, and Rarity breaking down in tears also showed the pain they're going through. Even more so, Pinkie's reaction. Given how she is in the show and how hard she takes the possibility of losing her friends, it makes perfect sense for her to take this that hard. I really liked the little moment of Fluttershy coming up to comfort her, that was sweet.

Very good job!
montanafiction chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I never review fics. I don't have a ff.n account because I am purely a lurker. This story really warranted getting a proper review.

This is one of the best Trixie centered stories I've ever read and the tie in to the elements of harmony was an unexcepted and interesting twist.

Wonderful story!
SweetestSong23 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I absolutely LOVED that story. Even though it sounds cliche, it... warmed my heart! I can partially relate to Trixie in this story. I've got my share of secrets, too, and some people misjudge me as someone who only cares for schoolwork and reading, when I actually care deeply for my friends. I just distance myself from people so history won't repeat itself. I also have a very strong fear of monkeybars from that particular past experiance; I refuse to touch a monkey-bar. I am also deathly afraid of bees due to the same experiance, so I've never been close enough to a bee/wasp/yellow jacket/hornet/any stinging insect to be stung.

Though I can't relate to Trixie in the matter of forgivness much (I like to keep grudges and, though I forgive them in my mind sometimes, I find it hard to say it aloud), I can highly relate to her in the matter of believing a death was my fault.

All in all, I absolutly adore this story, and it's going on my favorites for whenever I feel like holdingn a grudge against anyone. It has already convinced me to forgive my friend, Garnet (a friend from school who I haven't talked to since over a month before school got out), for not believing I had a reason to be afraid of bees. She might have had a past experience with bees and doesn't believe that I have a legitiment to fear them. I told her that it was because I was never stung before (true) and I didn't know if I was illurgic or not (true) so I didn't want to end up in the hospital (also true). I also had a bad experience with a hospital. And some purple grapes (don't ask if you want to keep your lunch in your stomach). And a game of kickball at school (I nearly had to go to the hospital then). And... OK, so I've had a bunch of bad experiences for a kid my age. Deal with it.

Well, enough about me. I loved this story and it will be in my favorite's list soon.
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
There's plenty to say about this story, some of it bad, most of it good. But, after reading the letter, I can't even focus on anything else in this review. That letter was the point in this story that I actually started openly crying. The setup for it was absolutely brilliant. There's really nothing else to even say.
MeanMrsMustard chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Before I try to review this amazing story, I need to thank you for introducing me to this underrated show. I first heard about it on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me," when they were talking about bronies. Then I read "Summer of Love," and I decided to check out the show. As one YouTube commenter put it, "I came to troll. I am now a brony." I am now the female equivalent of a brony.

Now to the story. It was a great piece of writing. I love your style. I really enjoyed Trixie's redemption, because I've always thought she was a great character. I also loved the seventh Element of Harmony, because I think forgiveness is essential to any relationship. I especially enjoyed the Princess Luna bit at the end, because it definitely relates. I laughed when you said Celestia discarded the rest of Twilight's letters, because those letters are the only part of that show that irritate me.

Well done, Lowrider. I salute you.
Gourry chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Already told you in person, but this is awesome. My only real critique overall might be that the ponies' vocabulary waxes a bit more sophisticated than it does in the show. Even so, the characterization is spot on, and the representation of Trixie is, as others have noted, a refreshing change from her depictions in the show and in other MLP fanfic.

The somber overtones throughout the story might be seen as a negative by some, but then the subject matter being dealt with is also somber. It brings out a side of characters that, while never really depicted in canon material, makes perfect sense in this context (Pinkie Pie ;_;)

Is beautiful! Moar ponies now! :D