Reviews for To Forgive is Equine
Juria chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
A very beautiful story, something that I feel could pass as a two-part episode. It was heart-warming, tear-jerking, and all of the things that make the show great. Granted, it could stand a bit more humor, but that'd only be in episode format. Once again, simply beautiful. :D
morbus-rus chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
IMHO, you wrote too strong negative reaction on Trixie. Sure, she wronged somepony, but I got the impression that ponies better than that. Especially moment with her letter - Rarity? Breaking privacy of other pony because of her dislike? I mean, I thought she'll be as mature as Trixie, she's fashoinista and single hoofly runs boutique, she must been matured quick.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
OOOOO this is nice and suspenseful :)

Can't wait for part two!
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That's a very good take on the origin of Trixie's cutie mark. Seems she also has that special connection shared by the Mane Cast.

It was also a nice change to read Trixie written this way. Bravo.
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
She's stronger than that!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You wrote Trixie just awesome. Everypony writes her as so immature and childish; frequently she's written as coward. But you understood how it must be w written. Trixie is show mare and traveller. She's mature, responsible, smart and experienced.

Love her exchange with dash - our blue pegasus so hardheaded... Kinda interesting - how will react mane cast when they'll know Trixie saved Twi?
21 | « Prev Page 1 2