Reviews for Reversed Roles
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Please make more role reverse fics like this with shy and dash I love stories where fluttershy comforts or takes care of dash. Also mainly when it's a flutterdash.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
SunnieDoodles chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Beautiful!
Souldin chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
There isn't a lot of FlutterDash here on and this one took me quite a while to find due to the lack of a character search (you haven't registered any characters as the main characters). A while back I found this story though, I put it on my favourite list and now I'm here to review.

Summarising the premise of the fanfic in the simplest of ways 'Fluttershy taking care of Rainbow Dash romance' makes it out to be rather unoriginal but it’s the little details that make it stand out. No pony got sent to the hospital, Rainbow Dash doesn't have a broken wing, and she hasn't been staying at Fluttershy's place for several days. Small details like that make an unoriginal premise more original. The story is a sweet one, a short and not very complex romance tale that, despite taking place over only a single night, feels very believable. Whether this is the realistic conditions that occurred through the night or how Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy felt like themselves, acting in ways I could imagine if such a situation were to occur, either way it feels believable. The romance develops nicely and is well paced, and I liked what was occurring thanks to good detail on the emotions and some great comedy. As for the writing, there is a good amount of detail and description, and while it could be stronger what you have visualises the scenes well enough. Overall your dialogue is the stronger point, with the characters expressing the emotions better than the narration and thoughts manage to.

Criticism is due now, and the first thing I notice was a few errors towards the beginning of the story, ‘freer’, ‘her wing energy’ (her wing’s energy would sound better), ‘’lit upon the hard dusty ground’, but this is mostly restricted to the beginning and are almost completely absent towards the end. Two things storyline wise feel rather odd, the first being how quickly and to a great degree the cold starts to affect Rainbow Dash (she should, even if a bit unsteady, have been able to walk to Fluttershy’s house unless she’s had the cold since much earlier in the day) and the second being the missing chicken, was it ever found? My only other criticism would be how straightforward and plain the narrated thoughts of Rainbow Dash are in the paragraph that starts ‘Rainbow Dash's heart and mind were conflicted’, while having her think them would have had a stronger connection and made them come across as more...emotional.

This be an unoriginal FlutterDash premise executed with sparks of originality, and a huge amount of well worded charming love-comedy. It’s a short story but one I loved every second reading. Superb job, keep up the great work!
Dessmond Williams chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
D'awww! It's so sweet! I must admit, this is one of the first fics in this fandom that I've actually liked. It's so well done, not over the top...and no mentions to the 'cupcakes'.

Oh, and since no one else will say it, I will: WING BONERS! I am horribly immature!
Bungiejumper117 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
By the end I was almost hugging myself, that was so sweet. I loved it very much :3 please write more!
Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aww, this is just so sweet. A perfect little story, I sure wish there were more like this.
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Interesting premise. While I usually don't read stories like this, I still found it cute.
SnowflakeWaterfall chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
...AWE. That was amazing 3 I really, truly loved that. No one was out of character, and portraited them extremely well. The whole concept of roles being reversed was lovely, and I kinda really like the ship /is still in denial about being a girl and shipping two girl ponies together.

Well done! 3 Faved story :)