Reviews for Hold Your Glass Up, Hold It In
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 4/14
Add me to the people who expected the last scene to be one of Dean being taken care of, but that's NOT exactly what your blurb said - now that I've gone back and reread it. Since I was expecting a different ending, that last one hit even harder! The scenes were small scenes in their life but powerful - I found the dying werewolf scene very moving.

I like that in your story he admits that he doesn't deserve people leaving him.
oh come on i want another chapter please this is so sossosososososososo good
ThePossessedWolf chapter 1 . 2/21
That was adorable but nooo you made the dog die!
Howling2themoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wow
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Phenominal work D: The ending drives me crazy because I want a whole story about that scene but at the same time, it's absolutely perfect in its ambiguity at the end. Well done!
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow. That's all I can say. I love how Dean finally faces the fact that he doesn't deserve what he's getting, and...I love how in the morning he's like it doesn't even matter anyway whether he wakes up or not. Good job, man.
lazor chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oh shit. i mis-interpreted your summary as dean needing some care and then receiving it. not what happened! poor, baby! these were lovely.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Personally I always imagine Dean dying and John and Sam never appreciating him until he's gone. Or Dean dying, laughing himself sick at the irony of always taking care of others and having no one take care of him.
twin1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ok, I thought looking at the summary that it was going to finish with someone looking after him, but this ending is also good and much more powerful, though I wish I knew what happened next. I.e. Sam and John finding out.
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This really made me cry. Wow!. It's how I've always imagined poor Dean living. I feel so for him.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
What? Is this the ending? There's got to be another chapter..at least to know what happens to Dean! Please can you write another chapter for me...
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really nicely done, I'd love to see the last one expanded on. Poor Dean probably has to save himself since Sam and his dad didn't pick up.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
WOW! Just... Wow! O

Amazing story! The one with the dog... Dude, I have a weak spot for animals! You totally got me with that one.

And the last one came... So intense! I feel so sorry for Dean sometimes. He's under appreciated, because they know he'll be there and forget that he might need someone there for him too.

Amazing ending, awesome story! I love it all, dear

Kisses

Rosetta
Heartstones chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read this story about a week ago, and then couldn't find it again which really upset me because it's so sad but so good at the same time. And then I found it! :D

It would be amazing if you wrote a sequel to this with Sam and John's reactions if Dean did/didn't survive, but the story was fantasic and I loved it!
forbiddenstars chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
D:

This was delightfully heartbreaking, although I'm going to be depressed for the next week now. Please tell me you have/are going to write a sequel with John/Sam guilt and happy ending? D:

Great story. I'm crying now :(