Reviews for Harry Potter And The Slytherin's Stone
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 19 . 11/23
i completely loved this story. hoping that year two is just as good, if not better :P
Why the abrupt change in attitude? First Harry was really creepy and mean and now he's just like canon Harry? Abused and all that? I really hope mean Harry wasn't just a one-time thing. I was really liking him bullying Dudley for a change. Never read that before. Seriously though, I hope that ending was just a bit messed up and Harry will go back to the way he was.

Apathetic Lambchoppi
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 9/17
Totally enjoyed your version of Slytherin Harry, I am off now to see what you have done with the sequel :) Thanks for sharing your ideas
David-El chapter 19 . 6/10
WOW, Lucius Malfoy making friends with a Muggle in defense of Harry Potter, who would have thought it?
David-El chapter 17 . 6/10
LOL! They just let Tgeo go first and calmly discussed what the plant was from Fluffy's room?! BRILLIANT!
David-El chapter 16 . 6/10
Well, now you make me REALLY want to read the confrontation between Harry and Quirrelmort! I have never read a story where Harry has adult help! And how will Lucius react to Moldy Voldy? I can't wait!
Im a Angel with a Shot Gun chapter 8 . 5/26
But in one of the earlier chapters you told harry how they were sorted didn't you if not im sorry I was just asking
Snaggledog chapter 20 . 2/12
You have done very well with this story. I find it hard to accept that the Malfoys are nice people but once I did then I like what you have done. I must compliment you on the technical aspects of your writing, I didn't find one error in spelling, punctuation or grammar. Finding a technically well written story is rare in fan fiction.

I am a little puzzled about what Harry and Voldemort were whispering about in the chamber. You really didn't explain that very well.

Overall you did a great job.
ArgentumUmbra chapter 1 . 2/2
Hey! Good story I really liked it. I'd love to read the sequel when you start posting it. will you notify people who follow this story when the sequel starts?
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 1/10
This is most definitely the best piece I've ever read of that night. I loved how you portrayed Lily and James and their relationship. Which made it all the more tragic and heart-felt when their happiness got destroyed. I also loved the way Harry reacted, I thought that was well done and realistic. Can't wait to read the rest of your story :)
katiiii chapter 20 . 1/5
Love it :)
TheCauldron chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Great story! Loved it!
CatMasters chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
I am so glad you are continuing this series. Very good
I know okay chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
So more lies by the Dursleys? No surprise there.
I know okay chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I bet it's Dumbledore keeping him imprisoned. So what actually happened to Voldemort?