Reviews for Harry Potter And The Slytherin's Stone
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
I loved the whole bit at the end. It shows you that the Slytherin have a head of house the cares about his students well being. Had Harry been in Gryffindor he would not be getting the potions he needs to heal his body. In all the books there was never any compassion from the head of house to the well being of the students in Gryffindor house. How is it no one ever really noticed Harry baggy cloths and bruises he had on him.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 15 . 6/22/2017
i am sort of hoping that Draco and Hermione end up together or have a closer relations. I find that Blaze sort of annoys me. I was also a little sad to see how you interpreted the Weasley twins they have to be one of my favorite characters well two of my favorite characters
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
I really love your portrayal of Ron. Most of the fanfictions that I read make Ron as a bad guy ,but I don't see how an 11 year old could really pretend to be someone's friend. It doesn't make him seem like a terrible guy, just human. I really love the story so far. Keep up the good work!
misuky7 chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
I cannot wait to read the next story. :3
Dekatria13 chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
im stumble into your story and read it. thank you for writing
Imagine201 chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
I love the book!
Ms. Mystery chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
Ahhh! This is a excellent story, and I'm proud to be the hundreth reviewer!
Le chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
So I am not up to chapter 20 just yet but after reading chapter 5 I couldn't resist. I started to laugh so hard when someone in the pub said "It's Harry freakin' Potter" and it took me a bit to finish reading. Though I had the song stuck in my head the entire time. I love this so far although there were some parts that confused me like the whole "Dudley is afraid of me but then he beats and makes fun of me."
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
i completely loved this story. hoping that year two is just as good, if not better :P
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Why the abrupt change in attitude? First Harry was really creepy and mean and now he's just like canon Harry? Abused and all that? I really hope mean Harry wasn't just a one-time thing. I was really liking him bullying Dudley for a change. Never read that before. Seriously though, I hope that ending was just a bit messed up and Harry will go back to the way he was.

Apathetic Lambchoppi
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Totally enjoyed your version of Slytherin Harry, I am off now to see what you have done with the sequel :) Thanks for sharing your ideas
David-El chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
WOW, Lucius Malfoy making friends with a Muggle in defense of Harry Potter, who would have thought it?
David-El chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
LOL! They just let Tgeo go first and calmly discussed what the plant was from Fluffy's room?! BRILLIANT!
David-El chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Well, now you make me REALLY want to read the confrontation between Harry and Quirrelmort! I have never read a story where Harry has adult help! And how will Lucius react to Moldy Voldy? I can't wait!
Im a Angel with a Shot Gun chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
But in one of the earlier chapters you told harry how they were sorted didn't you if not im sorry I was just asking