Reviews for Harry Potter And The Slytherin's Stone
Imagine201 chapter 20 . 4/21
I love the book!
Ms. Mystery chapter 20 . 3/11
Ahhh! This is a excellent story, and I'm proud to be the hundreth reviewer!
Le chapter 5 . 2/15
So I am not up to chapter 20 just yet but after reading chapter 5 I couldn't resist. I started to laugh so hard when someone in the pub said "It's Harry freakin' Potter" and it took me a bit to finish reading. Though I had the song stuck in my head the entire time. I love this so far although there were some parts that confused me like the whole "Dudley is afraid of me but then he beats and makes fun of me."
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
i completely loved this story. hoping that year two is just as good, if not better :P
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Why the abrupt change in attitude? First Harry was really creepy and mean and now he's just like canon Harry? Abused and all that? I really hope mean Harry wasn't just a one-time thing. I was really liking him bullying Dudley for a change. Never read that before. Seriously though, I hope that ending was just a bit messed up and Harry will go back to the way he was.

Apathetic Lambchoppi
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Totally enjoyed your version of Slytherin Harry, I am off now to see what you have done with the sequel :) Thanks for sharing your ideas
David-El chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
WOW, Lucius Malfoy making friends with a Muggle in defense of Harry Potter, who would have thought it?
David-El chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
LOL! They just let Tgeo go first and calmly discussed what the plant was from Fluffy's room?! BRILLIANT!
David-El chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Well, now you make me REALLY want to read the confrontation between Harry and Quirrelmort! I have never read a story where Harry has adult help! And how will Lucius react to Moldy Voldy? I can't wait!
Im a Angel with a Shot Gun chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
But in one of the earlier chapters you told harry how they were sorted didn't you if not im sorry I was just asking
Snaggledog chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
You have done very well with this story. I find it hard to accept that the Malfoys are nice people but once I did then I like what you have done. I must compliment you on the technical aspects of your writing, I didn't find one error in spelling, punctuation or grammar. Finding a technically well written story is rare in fan fiction.

I am a little puzzled about what Harry and Voldemort were whispering about in the chamber. You really didn't explain that very well.

Overall you did a great job.
ArgentumUmbra chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Hey! Good story I really liked it. I'd love to read the sequel when you start posting it. will you notify people who follow this story when the sequel starts?
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is most definitely the best piece I've ever read of that night. I loved how you portrayed Lily and James and their relationship. Which made it all the more tragic and heart-felt when their happiness got destroyed. I also loved the way Harry reacted, I thought that was well done and realistic. Can't wait to read the rest of your story :)
katiiii chapter 20 . 1/5/2015