Reviews for After The Concert
exoverdoser chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The ending left me like..OMG I REALLLLLLLLLLLY aabsolutely loved ur story! ! though I wanted samdong to be with hyemi but its ok I like him more in my love from another star (do min jooncheon song yi)...but I really enjoyed reading this story. . I mean the twist e ding was just WOW.

if possible would u care write a fanfic about dream high 2?
(JBhye sung)
exoverdoser chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
나는 당신의 팬 픽션을 사랑합니다_ :* :)
padfoot's chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am TOTALLY in love, seriously! Your fanfic is amazing! I love it, seriously!
niyahhill13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
i love baek hae and i like the kiss they really close in real life like they did so things behind doors 333
Carmen chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Love this :)
tilsou chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
It's really nice because u know how too lead the storyline maybe we'll have the right to a third season thanks to u lol ( it'll be certainly better than the 2nd)

but what hye mi is doing is kind of getting of my nerves, she's playing with their feelings; Sam dong has gone only for her and when he's coming back she's acting strange !
tilsou chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thank u so much for this sequel after the end of the drama in 2011 i was thinking like it was missing something but with ur fic it's gonna rock !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very good ;P
randomfreakgirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I enjoyed the story till U killled Song sam don and did all that weird stuff... Your story had good potential untill that for me... I wish i stopped reading:(
TaecZy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
my second time reading because i really liked it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
your writing is really good
Taeczy 3 chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
so loove this where will you upload the "milk and honey" i'm looking forward to read it anneyong...
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
where are you goin to upload it? and by the way i really really like this story cuz i really like hye mi and jin guk to end up together... kamsamnida
Brigandine00 chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
'Sup? Anyways, this is my first and last review to you so I'll make this count. I always did find the ending of Dream High being annoying, with Hye Me being paired with Song Sam Dong when the first part of the story was that she and Jin Guk were meant to be together.

They had a HISTORY. They met each other when they were young and shared a memory. It seemed like they were fated to be as lovers, not as friends. While as Song Sam Dong seemed to be one that destined to be just friends.

I don't know the author of the story made that ending but... meh.

Anyway, point is I feel the need to thank you for making a story of Jin Guk and Hye Mi being together.

Now, on to the story itself.

I'm sorry, although I thank you for creating the story, I need to tell you something. It might seem harsh but I want you to be better at writing stories.

The story, was weak. It was bland, had an uninteresting plot and the dialogue was weak.

You must show, not tell.

That was the reason why it seemed too bland for me.

You were also rushing the relationship, so that was a turn off for me as well.

And the dialogue. You need to improve on that, it seemed so out place sometimes and a bit awkward. I suggest you read things off of the internet and practice.

Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. You could just dismiss this away and think that it's just a stupid flame - which is not- or you could learn from this and be a better writer.