Reviews for After The Concert
:,,v no! Sam Dong x Hye mi is love :,v
Sadaf chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Read your story in a go and i loved it soooooi much 3
exoverdoser chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The ending left me like..OMG I REALLLLLLLLLLLY aabsolutely loved ur story! ! though I wanted samdong to be with hyemi but its ok I like him more in my love from another star (do min jooncheon song yi)...but I really enjoyed reading this story. . I mean the twist e ding was just WOW.

if possible would u care write a fanfic about dream high 2?
(JBhye sung)
(Jin yoojin rian)-I LOVE THIS COUPLE THE MOST IN BOTH THE DREAM HIGH parts!
exoverdoser chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
나는 당신의 팬 픽션을 사랑합니다_ :* :)
padfoot's chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am TOTALLY in love, seriously! Your fanfic is amazing! I love it, seriously!
niyahhill13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
i love baek hae and i like the kiss they really close in real life like they did so things behind doors 333
Carmen chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Love this :)
tilsou chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
It's really nice because u know how too lead the storyline maybe we'll have the right to a third season thanks to u lol ( it'll be certainly better than the 2nd)

but what hye mi is doing is kind of getting of my nerves, she's playing with their feelings; Sam dong has gone only for her and when he's coming back she's acting strange !
tilsou chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thank u so much for this sequel after the end of the drama in 2011 i was thinking like it was missing something but with ur fic it's gonna rock !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very good ;P
Randomfreakgirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I enjoyed the story till U killled Song sam don and did all that weird stuff... Your story had good potential untill that for me... I wish i stopped reading:(
TaecZy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
my second time reading because i really liked it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
your writing is really good
Taeczy 3 chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
so loove this where will you upload the "milk and honey" i'm looking forward to read it anneyong...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »