Reviews for Cigarette
Ptite Mac chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Ohhh that's so adorable !
Great story, thanks :-)
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow, that was stunning, especially Michael's masterful reconstruction of Brian's feelings. And the way you wrote Brian was absolutely exquisite. I usually don't read post 5x13 fics, because I think that a lot of writers harp on about a good ending to suit their own ends, but this was so in canon and so wonderfully written. Definitely a more plausible after scene than having Justin typically come back. Seeing the depression in Brian's manner turn to happiness is brilliant, too. This was brilliant. I have been surfing for some great fic for ages now, and this one has definitely taken the biscuit. Lovely work.
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is friggin awesome! Love the analogy!
candylady2m chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a great story. You could have beena writer for the show. You captured Michaeland Brian perfectly. I'll be reading more of your stuff.
BilliMonroe chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my! That was beautiful. I am genuinely speechless. But I'll try to write something constructive anyway.

I loved this. I just finished the series (I know, about 7 years too late) and was one of those people who cried like a baby during that end scene with Brian and Mikey in the night club. Since then, I've been scouring this site, looking for fictions to fill this need and have only found two. They were great. They mended what the finale had broken in me. Then I came to your story and my heart shattered all over again.

Using cigarettes as an analogy for how Brian feels about Justin is spot on (and yes, it was almost criminally sexy when he smoked, and I don't even find smoking attractive usually).

I really felt for him. Plus, the way you described everything made me feel as though I was watching it instead of reading it. Finally, the end was damn adorable. The way he instantly lit up at the text message and prospect of Justin coming for a visit was simply devine (as Emmett would say).

I cried. I laughed. But most of all, I got a better ending for the series than the one it ended with. So thank you for this story. It was truly a great read and you are a fantastic writer.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I actually loved your cigarettes analogy. And I have a thing for smoking Brian too. )
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Ok Looooooove the story. You wrote Brian quite well, and Michael too for that matter. I like that you are able to find a way to have Brian communicate without have to resort totally to an inner monologue- that's tough. I would absolutely love to see a story with Brian and Justin...maybe just keep this one going? Please? Pretty Please?
4depthoflove chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
this is certainly a unique perspective - and very interesting - I love that it shows the deep need that Brian has for Justin now that he knows that he loves him, but that Brian is still emotionally closed when it comes to talking about it or dealing with it - nice moment with Michael, too...thanks for writing

loving life,

Charle
LibertySun chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I simply loved this. Such a wonderfully constructed analogy, nicely written. Thank you for your creativity.:)
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was very witty, sweet and an all around delight. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. :]
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
brian should b e scared how well michael can read his mind. liked the analogy of justin to the cigarettes. a bitch to give up even when you don't want to.
KMD chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice story, good grasp of characters, well written. I enjoyed reading it.
EmeryFelton chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was friggin' adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I was thinking as I read it, if I was an actress I would have totally taken Micheal's monologue and done it for an audition for a show. The well placed "he" at the end of his monologue tied it together so well. Great job! I like the way you wrote it so it wasn't us as readers guessing so much as you already stated through Michael that it was going to be about Justin. Sheer genius. I thought I knew what I was about to read, and then you took me somewhere else. Keep up the awesomeness.