Reviews for Illuminating the Shadows
spooky jaz chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Is that the end of the STORY or there is going to ne more? By the way its Awsome .
Spyrofan777 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
So, the bastard parents go to prison. Personally, I would go for the death sentence, at least the father, he killed his own daughter, who was a leukemia patient. I'm glad Jim took Eva in, he will be a better father than Mr. Maverick. This chapter was great. Eva, who was a caged bird, is now flying free from past regrets and false guilt. I hope for more soon.
Stonecreek chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I saw the character Eva on this Code Lyoko story and got excited. then I realized it was your own character and not the Eva that is one of the main characters in the four Code Loyoko novels. You should check those out.

As for the story, I'm not much for OCs, so I only read the first chapter. It'd probably benefit me to read the other installments to get what exactly is going on, but your Eva comes across as a bit Mary Sue. The writing is fine otherwise.
Spyrofan777 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I personally thought that was a sick twist. I'd deploy the cyber-navy and look for her high and low. I am hoping for more soon.
Spyrofan777 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I bet those demons of parents did that to Mackenzie! If I could, I'd go into your imagination, torture them, then erase them from existence.
Spyrofan777 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Sorry about the short review. I've read your other stories their awesome. I hope for more stuff from you soon. You're a great writer, your details and conventions are perfect.

A loyal fan and devoted friend,

Spyrofan777
Spyrofan777 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Oh, God. Eva needs to get out of there ASAP!