Reviews for That Young Earl, Longsuffering
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love, love, love, LOVE how Sebastian and Ciel torment each other with their endless games. I think that you're doing a wonderful job with the story as a whole. I thought you really captured the essence of the Earl's day-to-day living. I really loved that opening section and the way you talked about his childhood. The point that you brought up about "bartering" away his childhood was a brilliant one. I can't wait to read more!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
That was wonderfully written! I really love how Ciel tormented Sebastian to test his limits and patience. That was very canon and very entertaining. I also thought that the end scene with Ciel, Lizzy, and the dolls were very cute. I love how in character everyone was. I also think your detailing of the Earl's day to day life was very interesting. I can't wait to read more!
promocat chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
sebastian knows what pleases a lady!
promocat chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

Mistakes (9/10)

Visual (10/10)

Dialogue (8/10)

Truth (9/10)

Side Characters/Background Characters (9/10)

Back Story (N/A)

Relationships (14/15)

Content (15/15)

Bonus (5/5)

TOTAL: (89/90)

Maybe it was just me but I kept getting confused on if we were in the present or the past. Because in the beginning you mention a carriage ride and at the end a taxi, a few things in the middle confused me some too. But I really did enjoy the read. Gotta love her majesty and how she dotes on little Ciel who wants to be treated like a grown up so badly. Lol! Happy Writing!

A