Reviews for Can't Fight This Feeling
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
sullivan89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
wow you got me crying :"(
JD Lady chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, how heartbreaking is that? You've written it really well, but she was just a ghost?
Would Jo haunt him if you continued with this? Are you going to?
I did think there was more than just 'goodbye' in Dean's kiss before she sacrificed herself (and Ellen) in blowing up the hellhounds.
Please continue, pretty please?
NogeiloGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is a very tender story, bittersweet. It is well written. :-)

FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awwww poor, broken Dean! I have always imagined that he and Jo would have ended up together. I love how you capture Dean's feelings in this piece.
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my, what an ending. I was pouting for sure when she said she'll always be in his heart. So touching and sad but you write beautiful moments. Thank you for keeping Dean-o & Jo "alive" so to speak for the rest of us. She was the best one for him.
Onyx-Wildcat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I heart...and geezus H woman! I got all choked up and teary-eyed and...sonuvabitch! *lets out a growling sigh* That was takes alot for me to get all worked up like that over a story... Which also takes a great deal of talent. You have officially got me hooked.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Sad, sweet and beautiful, loved it
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was absolutely heartbreaking! Beautifully written, but oh so sad.

I entirely agree with Dean, Jo undoubtedly was 'The One', and it was tragic in the show how he only admitted to himself that he cared about her as she was dying. (I HATED 'Abandon All Hope', and bawled my eyes out when Ellen and Jo died)

The scene you had between Dean and Jo was very touching and bittersweet, because I knew that it couldn't be real, but I was secretly hoping that maybe it would be.

Anyway, I agree with Silverspoon, more Dean/Jo fics, please!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very very bittersweet... Loved it! Great setup...neither the reader nor Dean knows what's real here. Brilliant reference back to the song and their moments. The end of Abandon All Hope makes me cry every time...I really miss Ellen and Jo too. Dean and Jo had some really great chemistry. Nice to see that play out here. Wonderful story as always, sweets! :)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
*gasp* No, you killed her again! *sobs*

That was so very, very sorrowful, and filled with passion, and the unspoken love between the two characters. Yes, yes, she would have been 'the one', I wanted to scream, and then even though part of me suspected as much, I was devestated when Dean awoke from the dream.

And the fact that he was in the ashes of the roadhouse? Oh so beautiful and tragic. More Dean/Jo from you, missy!