Reviews for The After Story
ChicChat77 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
This is... Beautiful. _
I've only read up to this point so far, but I love it! I love how well each character is portrayed. I can literally see the anime playing out in my head as I read! Please don't stop. I makes me so happy to read this stuff. In fact... If you ever seem up to it, I would really appreciate reading what Ed and Winry's "love-life" would be like in a little more detail. I know that you left out most of the details because you didn't want an "M" rating... But I would read the crap out of something like that! Well, thanks for your beautiful creation... Would it be too much to ask for some after stories on Alphonse/Mei, Ling/Lan, or perhaps some Roy/Riza? I just recently went back and rewatched the brotherhood series, and I don't want it to end. I'm attempting to fill the void in my soul with fanfiction. TT_TT
drpepperfreak00 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
this story was amazing
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY! This was a huge relief chapter!
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
KAWAIIIIIIIII! Little bunny foo foo? Oh my gawd.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
5 years? I don't know.

OMYGOSH I can't believe it's the end! You put in an amazing twenty chapters, and I was glad to read this! I hope you come up with your next story soon! I'm looking forward to it!

ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
SteelBlastBee chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
This story is so beautiful TTwTT Omg i love that photo with Ed, Winry and their family w lol i started reading this around 6 in the morning (just browsing around for fanfics) and this caught my eye and now i finally finished it and it was just so beautiful XD

Wait wait hold up...where is Roy and Hawkeye's daughter/son?
Fate-san chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I really love your fanfic and i was waiting this chapter since April of this years.
Thank you for write this fanfic!
And i prefer to be 5 years later
Neutral Wolf chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Wouw ! J'ai adoré ton histoire ! Elle était magnifique, tellement que quand le bébé est tombé malade, j'en ai laissé tomber des larmes ! Franchement ton histoire m'a touché au plus profond de moi ! Même si j'avoue que je n'ai pas tout compris ! Mais après tout c'est normal, moi étant français mon niveau d'anglais m'a causé quelques problèmes, mais bons j'ai vraiment adoré ton histoire ! Et je te félicite d'avoir écrit une telle histoire ! Tu m'en as redonné le sourire !
Thowell3 chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
I think 5 years.
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
5 years later might as well go in chronological order lol :)
PokemonFreak90 chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
An amazing story! Looking forward to your next one! I vote for you to write the next story showing 5 years later, but both options look good.
lasach chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Just want to review on the wedding... A Chinese friend of mine got married and did not go for all the traditional wedding (since they're Christian), but still got an explanation on all the beliefs and traditions. Other engaged to be married couples and pregnant women are not allowed in the ceremony since all the good luck that should have gone to the wedded couple will be shared to the others as well, so Winry and Riza should not be at the wedding, especially since May is a princess so I think that the rules should have been more strict...

Great story so far, but really sad that Al will stay in Xing...
jennsings1 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Hey, you're back! Great chapter by the way. Poor Pinako, but I understand why you did it. Can't wait for the last chapter.
katelynbouwmans15 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012