Reviews for Forgiven
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Cute story, Mikage trying to help Kiryu by cheering him up was my favorite part.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this Amazing job on this. :)
I am Lu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You guys are so sweet. Thank you, you flatter me.

I liked this. It's a pretty accurate representation of both characters, and how they would interact with each other. I love how it's not necessarily romantic- there are far too many romance fics and not enough friendship fics. It helps that I love both Mikage and Kiryu, too. :)

Keep up the good work!
Rapis-Razuri chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Like I said, you sure have a knack for coming up with strange pairings and making them work.

Shipping is SRSBUSINESS in the carnal sin that is known as FanFiction, so of course unlucky characters are bashed for no reason other than getting in the way of certain ships. I'm not a Divine fan AT ALL, but I'm absolutely horrified at the way some of my fellow Faithshippers treat him. Now, consider how I LIKE Mikage as a character and that I'm not as buzzed about Scoopshipping...yes I agree with you.

I have to say that LuCarly was the author that got me into the 5Ds fandom when I originally watched the show as a guilty pleasure/time killer. She's very talented.

For all that rambling I never actually said anything about the story, did I? Well, I enjoyed it. I'm all for odd friendships.

Can't wait to read your next one XD