Reviews for The Start is Always Political
SeleniaMoon chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Its been so long since I read this. It makes me happy every time I see a new chapter. Please continue! .
Maya chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
oh! plz give me more!

and i just loved Fenrir, he is so fluffy! 3
YugriVodka chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Awesome chapter I love you much for continuing this :D
YugriVodka chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Ok now that I got obsessed with this ou stop writing :(
YugriVodka chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Why don't you write more of this story? It is very good so far and I like the way Loki and Sigyn's relationship proceeds.
silver colour chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
*wakes up**turns on computer**checks email: : new chapters for 'the start is always political'* OMG, you just made my day! and three new chapters at once!

I really liked Angrboda, though I feel sorry for her her too. I mean, a wolf, a snake and a girl who rules the alnds of the dead as her children, that can't have been easy...

Concerning the note at the bottom of chapter 9: Garm and Fenrir are indeed two separate entities. Garm is like Cerberus in Greek mythology, he guards the way into the underworld. Fenrir doesn't really do anything as he has been bound and will not be freed until Ragnarok comes(when he will kill Odin).

And again: Amazing story, can't wait to read more!
silver colour chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
An amazing story, despite the fact that I've only had the time to read the first two chapters so far! There is one detail I'd like to correct you on though: Sleipnir(or Sleipner) has eight legs, not six.

Also, I was wondering: Have you read the book Runemarks by Joanne Harris? If you haven't then I can absolutely recommend it to you! It's a story based on Norse mythology, but still fictional(I absolutely loved Loki in that book).

I can't wait to continue reading your story!
SeleniaMoon chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Idk what else to say but I love it all especially your notes at the end. Im a lover of Norse mythology too keepit comin'!