Reviews for Not So Perfect Beta
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love the arguing just for the sake of. Goes to show Leah too knows how to keep Jake.
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love this! Well done!
Lois Ross chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aww Blackwater should b canon
Oridara chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sweet... I like very much seeing them in a marriage and how one tries to dominate the other.
deviocity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wonderful story. I love how he was so patient with her and how he finally made her a believe in love again.
hilja chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Steamy content indeed! *fans herself*

This was so HOT! So good.

I love the idea of Leah opposing anything anyone, and especially jake says, just for the challenge but also maybe becuase she dosn't dare to belive in it - until Jake makes her a beliver. And wow - what a way to make someone a believer! I would've been convinced from that first kiss, but luckily for me as a reader Leah needed a bit more convincing. Lol!

Great work!
Scribitur Ad Narrandum chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It's awesome! Go Blackwater! \O/

connect2tjb chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great o/s.
XxLinaxXinsanereaderxX chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was adorable I loved how Jake still tried for 4 years to get Leah to see- and Leah is always so stubborn
sthrnpanther06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I usually love your stories and one shots...but this one was just ok. I don't know how you could have necessarily made it any better, but it wasn't my favorite story of yours. I wonder if it might have actually been better as a "four shot" or so. Instead of paragraphs going through the four years, each chapter would be short "one shots" from that year. Cool idea though.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love it.
rocklesson86 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a cute one shot.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great Oneshot
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved it! It was sweet and steamy! It was perfect.
CrxxyDanii chapter 1 . 7/25/2011