Reviews for Fading Into Darkness
siriuslybigfanofhp chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Oh my gosh, it just occurred to me that I hadn't come to read this fic. You probably thought I've been MIA-I'm so sorry D:

But this was a great story, I love Narcissa :) And her motherly side shines through :D That's so sweet. She and Draco never seem to have a connection in the books, but since we see everything through Harry's eyes, we wouldn't see anything anyway. :/

And Draco and Myrtle-that is so nice to read, I agree with you-I love the idea that Draco can really put his confidence in her. 3

Well done- the chapters, all in all, are a bit choppy, but that doesn't make the story any less awesome :)
siriuslybigfanofhp chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I never realized until now that the reason why Draco started paying attention to Slughorn when he mentioned that it was lucky was because he could use some luck for his plans.

Haha, "You always find a way to lower the mood."That's so funny, Blaise is kind of like a Dudley-Neville crossover. Except dumber.

But wouldn't Draco continue to be a prefect, even though he's now a sixth year? Percy, Ron, and Hermione did, even though it doesn't mention it(I don't think).
siriuslybigfanofhp chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I love that Draco's doing it for his mother, to me that's a very good showing of Draco's development as a character. I'm glad you didn't copy it from the book, and just left that whole scene out. I like it when readers interpret the book in their own way when they write about things from canon. You're doing really well, when do you think is the ending point for this fic, up to Dumbledore's death?
siriuslybigfanofhp chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yay, a new chapter! This is why summer rocks so much, people can just write fanfics all day long without anything getting in the way:) I was surprised when Draco got it so fast, but then I saw your author's note and realized that your point makes sense; Harry lets his emotions control him much more than Draco does.

I loved that Draco irritated Bella, I don't like her for killing Sirius:( But your saying that Cissy would be soft on Draco is right in her character, you're comprehending everyone really well. Draco especially, with letting his confidence get to his head.

Updates are just as awesome as reviews!
siriuslybigfanofhp chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is really good! I never imagined that Narcissa would have the Dark Mark branded on her arm. Update soon please- I can't wait for the next chapter!