Reviews for Wilted
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please write more to this story! it's so sweet and I just love it!
Wayward Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ok so I'm a little late to this party, but UNDER-APPRECIATED ELVES! Yes! I've always loved Glorfindel, and I like what you've done here!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is brilliant. I love your characterisations of Glorfindel and Elrond.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Excellent! I love your stlye. Only one problem. Aragorn's mother died when he around seventy, not two or three.
Kyuubecky chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
OH MY GOSH! it was sooooooooo CUTE! I LOVED it
Cinnamon Muffin Punk chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hannon le, hannon le!

This was quite the awesome story, mellon-nin. I may not be the hugest fan of this story, Susannah, you already know that but I will try my best to know about these stories as time goes on.

Penneth, I can't wait to read more of your tales in the near future. OH! I think that I'm gonna get a message today from you telling me how much you love my elvish. :P

Hannon le, mellon-nin.

nerdydarkcupcake chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Little Aragorn is adorable! I love stories about the Fellowship when they were young. Although the Legolas ones are my favorite so far )
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, this was beautiful *sniffs a little*! I always like little!Estel stories. And even thought this fic was essentially about Glorfindel, I must say I really felt for the poor child because nobody was telling him anything, even though he was desperate for some news on his friend. Poor boy. But it all worked out fine and he can believe a while longer that his father can fix anything (that's an important belief to have, so it's good that wasn't crushed).
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aww! Sweet story! Thanks for keeping it nonslash. :)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Gasp! Tori-kins, you "stole" one of my opening quotes from a later chapter of Honor! I can still use it, though, can't I?

But as for the story, I loved how the heat of the fever brought about dreams/memories of the Balrog. And then little Estel was added in...it's so sweet the way he cares for Glorfindel and trusts Elrond so completely :-)

Gotta love the frinedly ribbing between Glorfindel & Erestor too! It was a great touch to lighten the mood.

Good luck on the next ones!

Haley
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very Sweet!
Deandra chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
A very sweet tale, and nicely done. There are a few places that it becomes a little unclear what you mean. Below are two instances that need help:

...Once he forced the tears that threatened to fall back - should be: One he forced back the tears that threatened to fall.

...He watched as Aragorn jumped to the floor and ran to Elladan and Elrohir as they pulled out of the other's embrace and took him from the room before he rose to his feet, taking a deep breath as he began to pace. - very long, run-on sentence and we get lost in the "he" and "his" and such as to who is doing what. Maybe something like: "He watched as Aragorn jumped to the floor and ran to Elladan and Elrohir. He waited until the three left the room before rising to his feet and beginning to pace."

Hope this helps. Good luck with your future tales about the underappreciated elves!

- Deandra
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very sweet little story you have here. I'm assuming the balrog in this story is the same one that Gandulf fought and defeated in the two towers. In any event, I enjoyed this and look forward to reading more in your series of one shots.
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was really sweet of Estel. I liked how you portrayed all the different characters. Great story, I really enjoyed it. Especially since I'm a major fan of said "underrated Elves in the Lord of the Rings movies".
I'mStillLazy JustSaying chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Dude I really like coming up with strange names to post reviews for u with. XD

So wow this was dark depressing and I MUST give Aragorn and Gwowfy a hug asap!

But cute Aragorn is cute and I am gonna go cry in a corner now over Glorfindel. I love him.

Hmmm ur reward for this one shot is... uh... *is running out of ideas...*

Haldir playing orcs in the forest with cute little ones.

Love your annoying yet loveable sister.

YouKnowMyDangName