Reviews for Wilted
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/19
aw
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
That was really cool :) I loved that story ! The only thing who surprised me was the 'Gilraen is dead' part. I mean, Gilraen didn't die when Aragorn was a toddler. In the LotR's Appendices we know that she was alive when Aragorn met Arwen for the first time. Which was at his twenties. But that doesn't matter. The story was good :)
Anduniela chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I know it's an old one but I've only just found it :)
What a nice story. I like all the dynamics it it: the unusual friendship between Glorfindel and Erestor, Glorfindel's subtly-hinted-on devotion to Elrond, Estel's childish love for Glorfindel and complete trust in Elrond, Elrond's gentleness and kindness towards both those closest to him and plain members of the household.
The only thing I didn't like is killing off Gilraen. I understand you needed a way to make Estel know first-hand what death is but why Gilraen? [Sorry, my sticking-to-canon alerts went off, I'm afraid...]
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
that made my heart go all warm and fuzzy :3 love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please write more to this story! it's so sweet and I just love it!
Wayward Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ok so I'm a little late to this party, but UNDER-APPRECIATED ELVES! Yes! I've always loved Glorfindel, and I like what you've done here!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is brilliant. I love your characterisations of Glorfindel and Elrond.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Excellent! I love your stlye. Only one problem. Aragorn's mother died when he around seventy, not two or three.
Kyuubecky chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
OH MY GOSH! it was sooooooooo CUTE! I LOVED it
470326 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hannon le, hannon le!

This was quite the awesome story, mellon-nin. I may not be the hugest fan of this story, Susannah, you already know that but I will try my best to know about these stories as time goes on.

Penneth, I can't wait to read more of your tales in the near future. OH! I think that I'm gonna get a message today from you telling me how much you love my elvish. :P

Hannon le, mellon-nin.

fluffyhoshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Little Aragorn is adorable! I love stories about the Fellowship when they were young. Although the Legolas ones are my favorite so far )
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, this was beautiful *sniffs a little*! I always like little!Estel stories. And even thought this fic was essentially about Glorfindel, I must say I really felt for the poor child because nobody was telling him anything, even though he was desperate for some news on his friend. Poor boy. But it all worked out fine and he can believe a while longer that his father can fix anything (that's an important belief to have, so it's good that wasn't crushed).
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aww! Sweet story! Thanks for keeping it nonslash. :)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Gasp! Tori-kins, you "stole" one of my opening quotes from a later chapter of Honor! I can still use it, though, can't I?

But as for the story, I loved how the heat of the fever brought about dreams/memories of the Balrog. And then little Estel was added in...it's so sweet the way he cares for Glorfindel and trusts Elrond so completely :-)

Gotta love the frinedly ribbing between Glorfindel & Erestor too! It was a great touch to lighten the mood.

Good luck on the next ones!

Haley