Reviews for The Magic of Darrin Stephens
dezsoke chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Nice story. I think you should continue it!
NamuNamu chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
This was very cute, and you definitely got the feel of one of the episodes. : ) I've been marathoning Bewitched on YouTube the last few days, and hoped to find some good fics, but yours appears to be one of the only ones. Good read!
nobody important chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was a real nice twist with darrin being a warlock i think it could make a good episode u know heres an idea for another story what if u showed how marice serena and all of sams family that mistreated darrin for being mortal reacted to this realazation
GaryMF chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Just finished part 2. This is great! It feels JUST LIKE a real episode! I can picture and hear Endora saying her "dry" and "sarcastic" and huffy lines. You got Larry and Louise down perfectly.

The only hard part is imagining Endora being nice to Darrin and calling him that, since we never really saw her be genuinely nice to him except when Tabatha was born.

But this is really great! You should write more, seriously. It's so cool to "discover" new episodes of Bewitched.

PS I kind of thought that at the end we'd learn Brian put the spell on Darrin and maybe it was a trick just not one by Endora. Because now you have it set up that Darrin is a Warlock for the rest of the episodes.

Anyway please write more!
GaryMF chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow I just read part 1 and I think this is better than most episodes of the real show! Can't wait to read part 2!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Not bad. You could elaborate a little bit more. But the writing was good. May if you were around at that time,they considered using your story. I doubt they would want Darrin to become a warlock because that would take way a lot from the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
this is great. Good writng. Make sure you put a little more romance and sex in it.
Stratus chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Hey man, I have also been a Bewitched fan for many years. I liked your written episode. It's too bad that the original cast is dead (all except Tabitha and Adam), but it would have been nice to see your episode on television. Keep writing; who knows they may one day do a successful remake of the original TV show.
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this is a good fanfic i want some more fanfic when u uplode another chapter for this i gave this 5 thumbs i wander how will samantha and
derwood faimly i wonder how they both going two react about derwood
being a warlock or is this one of endora schems too brake up samantha
and derwood for good this time please uplode another chapter i need too know if iam right or not
Swati chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I liked the way you ended prompting - I was not born :) I can relate just too well.. cuz I wasn't born either then...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Too good :)

I never thought there is still anyone who is a bigger follower of Bewitched than me... I am happy I bumped on this.. Great great!
quwelli chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Aw, I liked that very much. I thought your dialogue was especially good, and true to the show. I enjoyed the plot, too. It's a nice idea for Darrin to have a store of power to draw on-he wouldn't be as helpless among Samantha's side of the family. Plus, he could have a nifty long life, just like Sam,and his children. Thanks very much for the well-done story.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful ending. It's just I was hoping it would be continued, but oh well it was a very nice story all together. Great job, superlc529.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hmmm, very interesting. I like it a lot and it is very nice as well.

Shin'en Shukumei
Teri chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This very much had the feel of a regular episode. I really enjoyed it. I also agreed with Darrin, it was odd having Endora call him by his correct name. Very nice work. Thank you for sharing.