Reviews for Naruto the Mightiest Disciple!
kenjutsulover chapter 1 . 9/18
Why didnt he learn things from his home world? How to wield chakra like them and more of his heritage? Throw in his shinobi abilities with his martial arts abilities and he would be a beast.
Fer Namikaze chapter 30 . 8/31
Do not abandon this fic, this very interesting, continue soon please!
Excellent chapter
Falcon800 chapter 13 . 7/8
I wonder if cats are really as intelligent IRL as Noir is in the omake
bjorn aleswiller chapter 6 . 5/23
Omg Noir is Yoruichi from bleach!
Kitari Isengar chapter 14 . 5/12
I love this fanfic. I do, but I have one big problem. Naruto was known for being a knucklehead. Now I know, different upbringing and such, but I would think that there would be some of that peaking through from time to time. Also, where's nine-tails? Not even a mention of the weird marking on his belly? Are we ever going to get to that? Just wondering.
salasdaniel74 chapter 5 . 4/6
99% satisfied. 1% of me wants him to be a mystery thanks to the idea from the omake for the mask if he will be saving people late night. No btmn reference.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 4/3
How did Naruto go through a three year time skip after getting to the dojo and still act like he was new to it? I can understand them delaying training, but you wrote it like he was just getting to know these people he's spent a third of his life around.
Anthony00 chapter 30 . 3/24
nice fict
insanemaelstorm chapter 30 . 1/5
Nice chapter. Liked the speech made by kisara. Also wider what has exactly changed with takeda. Can't wait to read more
Vendetta419 chapter 30 . 12/27/2016
Oh I remember her, yeah Spark and her powerful father.
R-king 93 chapter 30 . 12/25/2016
Excellent chapter
harlequin320 chapter 30 . 12/25/2016
great chapter, keep up the good work
Killjoy3000 chapter 30 . 12/25/2016