Reviews for Naruto the Mightiest Disciple!
demigoddemeanor chapter 13 . 5/5
Whens the next update?
Sho Dragoon chapter 1 . 5/3
Guest I would shut the fucking hull up if I was you some people like to give a good reason why Naruto wouldn't be going back home you sick son of a bitch. Hell I like how the belated hokage sent Naruto away from Danzo to another realm or dimension. I do not want to see another one of those sick fucked up comments at all ok, or I quit being mister nice guy and start tearing people a part very very verbally ok.
Unknown Warrior chapter 7 . 4/2
YukkiAsuna-Chan, you're a imbecile you know that! Have you heard the saying "Don't jump into conclusions until you find out the fucking facts?" Huh?! This is the prime example of fools like you who doesn't learn to use their brains to observe and analyze! FYI, the Naruto in this story is not weak! He's fighting a strong opponent and manage to win by using the fighting styles his masters teach him since day one! Therefore, GTK using real life events to optimize his story; in other words, life as a matrial artist who always determined to improve himself mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually! Seriously, you don't understand jack about martial arts and its history behind it. Not to mention, you lack discipline to fully understand the story; in fact, this is not the EPICALLY FAILED CANON NARUTO MANGA you weak minded little girl! Get that notion to your frickin' head!

This story is based on entirely from the HSD Kenichi Manga itself! With GTK's flair to make this story interesting and different where Naruto is the main character using martial arts to right the wrongs for everything good in the world, with the help from his friends he made during the events of this fic. Most important, nothing in real life, especially being a martial artist is never easy. it's always hard since males and females fight to survive in order to win or sometimes lose. Therefore, there's no weak opponents in the battlefield of anykind, no matter what the situation holds, and Naruto is no weakling, he get alot stronger in many ways during the events of this story. Including figthing a Kung Fu Master who is way stronger than he is in order to save Renka during chapter 13 and managed to hold him off despite his injuries until Kensei shows up and beat his rival. Moreover, this is the example of a martial artist who fights and trains through blood, sweat and tears!

This is how I know this story because I read with a open mind and eyes, so I can fully observe and analyze before I come up with a conclusion. May despised some of GTK's stories (For example, N/SF crossover story) because the lack of character development and lot a bashing on characters who have potential to be good characters! IMPPOV, authors who write bashing stories are immature and leads to failures. However, he managed to earn my respect to write stories I loved and based on my tastes in fanfics such as this story: NTMD, F:TJ,ND, NM-GEP and ME:CH. I hope to the man upstairs GTK being able to write and rewrite stories where anyone can become someone of importance and being seen in the good light. Therefore, writing a fanfic is all about improving a male and/or female characters' status and lifestlye and development them into their liking to make a said fic good to the eyes of a reader. All in all, I know this statement by years of experience longer than you have.

That is all I have to say about this damn issue, ugh!

Another thing little girl, while reading a story, use your brain to observe and analyze to fully understand it before you open that mouth of yours to come up with a conclusion! That's how Detectives effectively solve crimes and acomplished their tasks at hand by using the mental skills given in birth and in development.

I am outta here.

GTK, don't listen to this naive little girl. Continue writing NTMD and I am looking forward to more character development along with common sense, discipline, equality, humility and family relations. Along with more adventures in martial arts. Keep up the good work.
i hope you see your family raped tortured and murdered you sick fuck, any cumdump that makes danzo come out victorious deserves the worst death possible you worthless shit... die you waste of space
ShadowImageComics chapter 27 . 3/30
Okay, nice story and I liked the way you wrote it. Keep up the good work and sad that it had not been updated since last year. Please tell me that you did not drop this story for it was going so good. Well I hope to see chapter 28 soon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 3/30
Naruto was pretty weak here... he isn' much better than the Canon MC and he has had way way way more training, has a body that could be considered godly compared to those in this world... yea, he is to weak
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/30
2 chapters in and so far this is rather enjoyable... wonder if Naruto will figure out how to use Chakra...
Armandhas chapter 5 . 3/19
Why is he so advanced in his training, so much farther than Kenichi was when he fought Odin but you still make him struggle against someone of Takeda's level at this point in the Canon? It only decreases the credibility of everything he does in his spars against the masters. And pretty much everything else to be honest.
Armandhas chapter 3 . 3/19
Like your story so far but your grammar, syntax and spelling seems to be getting worse with every chapter. Not enough to be really annoying but a bit worrying if it is a growing trend (which it appears to be so far).
A weird thing I noticed in the previous chapter was how you said three years past with a heading but then said in the following paragraph that it only was a few weeks or months ? I might have missed something or misunderstood something though...did I?

One final thing I would suggest is to not stick too closely to the canon of Kenichi. Like with the fights against the Karate club guys. At the same time, altering the bubbly personality of Miu and the way she behaves in general about Naruto for example makes it hard to figure out which parts you did leave intact (her attitude around Kenichi is one of her defining features after all).

Otherwise it is looking very nice and am enjoying the read . Thanks for that .
VinylScratch420 chapter 17 . 3/17
It has a blood seal how did Loki even open it?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 27 . 3/11
This is very solid
Juoppo chapter 22 . 2/8
Going by the fight, it seems like Thor is stronger than Naruto, which makes sense considering his size; however, what doesn't make sense is Naruto being able to open the Ryozanpaku gate fully with a single blow, while Thor barely opens it to fit through with two.
Juoppo chapter 19 . 2/7
Nice to see the weird fights in the past chapters finally being explained; I've been liking this story apart from those so far.
Juoppo chapter 17 . 2/5
You sure took the easy way for Loki to get something to hold over Naruto; practically no effort at all, and it shows. I also find it weird how you seem to be telling the reader how Naruto is very strong every time he's training in Ryozanpaku, but then make weird excuses as to why he struggles so much in every fight he has, even against supposedly vastly weaker opponents. It doesn't mesh very well, and makes it seem like the tall tales about his strength while training are false, and his actual fights the real thing.

Then there's Naruto's mask that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, with almost no mention of it previously, except in one omake. It was just there, with no one mentioning about it, or apparently even seeing it, and it keeps being that way. Wearing a mask is weird as hell, and people would point this out to him, you know.
The Earl of Pancakes chapter 3 . 1/10
I really hope you hurry and finish improving the rest of the chapters. As they are now, I simply can't read them. But none the less, you have a good story. And based on the upgraded first two chapters, the rest of the story will be quality when you are done.