Reviews for Naruto the Mightiest Disciple!
kakarotsanmistic chapter 31 . 3/10
terrible horrible story, first there was no romance at any time, you did not comply with the reference the truth was a waste of time, for the next put the category that corresponds to "K" and not "M" because you waste time and this lying, please do not ever do that again, because it shows how lousy you are as a writer
AJR3333 chapter 30 . 2/27
"-your strength doesn't come from training, it comes from being together, caring for others, and being around friends!"

What the actual fuck did I just read? Hold on a second, am I reading this right?

"This is a realistic story, meaning all fighters have more realistic levels of fighting, suggested by their history and their talents." -Chapter 1 Authors Note

Okay... So that load of complete mollargy was intentional. The 'power of friendship' is real in this story! This story had potential. Had potential. And then you said, "Fuck it! If Naruto still has his powers, than everyone else can use their Ki!"

There was no 'realism' to begin with.

You've got fuckers breaking through walls like cool-ade men and powering up almost dragon ball style.

Jesus... training and experience means nothing compaired to the power of friendship. This isn't a fucking fairy tail. Ha!

I tried to stick with it for a bit longer, but, after that... Fucking NOPE!

Thirty-somethin chapters in and no lemons. Hah! Poor-ass quality harem and another cliche, dickless protagonist. Great job on that romance development.

Stick to action, strictly. It's what I enjoyed at least.
Stagking2012 chapter 6 . 2/4
LOL omake
korlinki chapter 2 . 1/25
if masters of martial arts live in one place and don't want to train anyone what the point in their lives exist?
AzureSoulReaper chapter 31 . 1/24
very nice hope to read more soon
Vendetta419 chapter 31 . 1/5
Things is about to get really interesting with Yomi and Yami around.
Annoynomous chapter 2 . 1/5
First thing must be brought up is the discrepancy of Naruto's age, Hayato found him when six, yet in the beginning of this chapter he is nine with a few months training. Also why is his development as slow as Kenichi's hard work of zero potential, when he is an Uzumaki jinchuuriki with potential he had in Canon!? There is the entire skeptic of the there is no reason to put generic ninja info being in leaf anyways.
Ilireanwri chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
I like this story, even if I think both sides (Yami and Ryuzanpaku) are a bit to extreme in their ways: while I think it's wrong to kill everyone I also think it's stupid to let even those Enemys who would come back at you and aim for those around you to do so and are truly bad people (Ogata or the Guy who killed Miu's mother (a woman he once loved and was one of his friends) on nothing more than a whim, for an example) in a shape to do so... I don't say they have to die, but they should at least not be able to endanger others...
Well, anyway I'm looking forward to read more of this story :)
kynan99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Thanks .
Killjoy3000 chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
very nice man
quirkygallade chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
I'm really enjoying this crossover. I'm a major fan of both anime and love what your doing here. I hope to see an update soon and am looking forward to the next chapter.
R-king 93 chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
Awesome chapter , keep up the good work.
LoamyCoffee chapter 31 . 12/25/2017
Whoo! Good to see you!
Jose19 chapter 31 . 12/25/2017
I want to ask does this Naruto have the same weakness in fighting Females because if he is then remove this pathetic cowardly trait away from him because I couldn't stand Kenichi in the Manga because of this because in the world of Naruto this code is fatal.
buterflypuss chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
if it has been only several months since naruto joined the dojo, he'd be seven at the oldest since he was three when he landed in this world and hayato found him three years later