Reviews for Naruto the Mightiest Disciple!
Yami-Guy chapter 3 . 7/11
Wow...once I read the part about Naruto's birthday wish is the moment I stopped reading this story. I mean really, he complains about having a harsh life...you know with the loving teachers, great friends, possible love interests, awesome environment to grow stronger, and people who do actually care about his well being. Then you go and pull this shit like he is some emo brooding bastard who never had anything in his life beside suffering.
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 6/15
Naruto utterly destroys all he has of his heritage just like that? ... Considering that Minato already knew the possibility of Naruto being sent to another world; it would make sense that he would have basic academy (and onward) instructions for Chakra and useful techniques for every skill level and element, as well as maybe some Chakra Paper and a primer of sorts for sealing... So even if Naruto didn't understand the complex stuff like Hiraishin, he should still be able to understand it eventually by going through all those.

I get what you're doing Author, with Ninja techniques as well (especially Chakra Reinforcement) he would get too strong too fast for the story, and you don't want him overpowered... but that's no reason for him to destroy his heritage completely, you could just have him have immense difficulties with them since the teachings for ninja techniques go against what he's always been taught.

Not to mention he's going to NEED Shinobi Chakra Control at some point; so he can control and understand Kyuubi's power without destroying himself from going from zero to massive amounts of highly corrosive chakra; and you know as well as I do that if this fanfic is anywhere near realistic, the kyuubi's power will become a problem at some point, and he WILL need to learn to control it.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
that was good keep the chapters coming
AzureSoulReaper chapter 29 . 6/13
very nicely done i can't wait for more soon.
YoungJiraiya chapter 29 . 6/9
Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter! When is ts gonna be ready?
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 6/9
And this is where I stop. Like the stupid generic pointless 1 chapter long antagonist said what kind of martial artist allows himself to be hit rather than fight back when challenged. I can't understand the logic and if it's already like this I won't make the mistake of continueing by reading since it seems I can't understand the authors logic.
dnck chapter 29 . 6/3
kenchi only train for a few months and he was defeating the characters in the manga here you have naruto training for years and struggling congratulations you messed up
Firestar Prime chapter 29 . 5/29
What Shigure said makes a lot of sense for the Omake.
insanemaelstorm chapter 29 . 5/23
Grer chapter. Liked the fight scene. Also liked shigurus reaction to the style that naruto created. Naruto did feel a bit weak to me(it may just be me though. Can't wait to read more
harlequin320 chapter 29 . 5/22
nice chapter, keep up the good work
Shattering chapter 29 . 5/20
This story has a great potential. But explain to me something. How is it that a guy who learned how to fight for 10 years needs to use SeiDou Goui to beat Odin at his max? Whereas MC wasn't pushed even for a year and beats him without knowing that technique? It just flies over my head. Masters know that Katsujinken is a harder discipline to follow than it's counterpart. And that it's harder to fight opponents who go all out while you have to restrain yourself. So no matter what, excuse that he doesn't have expirience fighting various opponents, over 10 years I might add, won't fly here. Please? A bit of explanation for your readers?
Is naruto ever going to Learn he's harritage? Is he going to learn ninjutsu? Will naruto ever go back to is world?
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 5/17
oh yeah~ Kisara wants him bad.
DocSlendy chapter 2 . 5/17
The ladies gather for the Maelstrom!
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 5/17