Reviews for The Trials
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Have i ever mentioned how much i love this story for sure it deserves thousands of reviews this is like my 3rd re read absolutely fantastic thank you so much for a great story
Tsukihime1991 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Great fanfic i loved it from start to end one of the best more recent naru sasu i have read
animelover56348 chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Awesome story. Just the read I needed.
animelover56348 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
This story. I can't. Fucjing elders bout to have my mother fucking jagged kunai shoved up their ass. But its bringing them closer so I guess its ok.
animelover56348 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
That bite though! I think my perverted chuckle may have alarmed my roommates XD LMAO!
animelover56348 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
So freaking gooooood. Ugh I can't even.
animelover56348 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I can tell this is going to be great. I can already feel that they are both super IC. Its also the first After the War story I've come across about them thank lord. I mean its such a good idea and no one does it! This is going to be epic.
JavaJuno chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
This story is amazing. I stayed up till 2:30 a.m just to finish it (I started at 8:00 p.m). I love in-character NaruSasu stories, but there's just not enough of them, and I love when they happen after the war (albeit, that is a fairly new thing, so I let bunches of authors off the hook for it :P ).
Anyways, awesome story, awesome writing, awesome plot!
And the yaoi fangirl song at the end? Fuckin A, that was amazing. :)
Sis chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
This is getting good
rizeru-chan chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
rizeru-chan chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
she he was a nice guy?
rizeru-chan chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk i know what that means
rizeru-chan chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
you shall never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me
mountaingirl47 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I'm so glad they killed them and then proved to the village that Naruto is just fine as he is! Goodness that was a great ending! I've been waiting for it! And that scene with Aero! He's so cute and they're going to be great parents! I love the way you gave them a kid without it being too farfetched!
mountaingirl47 chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
But they seemed like they needed a kinky lemon so this all worked out perfectly! At least Sasuke figured out what the stupid elders were doing and put a stop to it!