Reviews for Distracted
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh my gosh... PLEASE write more of these. Your Prydain fics are absolutely delicious while remaining true to cannon and still quite Alexander-ish. These must be the best I've ever read, and I need MORE. You've got a great skill. Keep it up!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Your story was very sweet! Just the kind of thing you could expect from Taran! I just loved it - you write beautifully. Congrats!
CompanionWanderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very sweet and very funny. You write the two of them well and I can certainly picture such a scene. Nice details - especially appreciated your including how she feels about carrying the baby around!

One quibble: I believe, though I could be wrong, that a king and queen are correctly titled "Your Majesty" while "Highness" is applied to princes and princesses.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yay! Someone updated in the lloyd alexander archive! I thank you dearly! This was AWESOME! It was extremely funny too! The characters were just like themselves! Haha! I could picture everything ! You did an extremely well job! I hope you write more stories! I love your stories!

-u r awesome
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh this is extremely sweet! And you write them as such a consistently engaging couple!

Lovely,