Reviews for Letters To You: The Story
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
I'm baaaaaack! Ugh, I just hate the Andersons (excluding Blaine of course) so much! I just want them to shrivel up in their world of politics and leave Kurt, Blaine, and their family alone! when will things be better for Blaine for good? :( You don't have to answer that question though, I prefer to remain in the dark :) Despite the fact that I hate the Andersons (really just Blaine's father) with a burning passion, you wrote this chapter really well! I love the storyline you're going with even though this chapter didn't match up with any letter. Therefore, I will never hate you! You're too nice and too good of a Klaine writer for me to hate you :) Thus, you receive these:

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,

I Say Noo To Status Quo
Luvthis2DEATH chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
pppppplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz continue! It's such an epic story an it's fun to read! Plz add a chapter. Billions of dollars! That's alot
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
I'd have to agree with you! I also love those two, mainly Burt, but you know he's just awesome to begin with :) This chapter was just so so so touching. I loved it. Adored it. I am so glad Blaine can realize now he has a family with the Hummels. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)) I mean, I still hate Blaine's father, but I am happier reading this chapter. :)) I'm now all caught up with all your updates and I couldn't be happier :D
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Ahahaha Burt, awkward moment...I can only imagine Blaine dancing around the room going crazy just singing that song :)) I hate Blaine's father. Like hate hate. Hate to infinity type hate. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate DETEST Blaine's birth father. And Blaine, get help from someone! You can be happy again and then so will I :)))) Awesome chapter! I'll admit the angst got me sad and hateful (hence all the hate in this review) on the bright side, none of it is directed towards you! But that's only because I like you...Next chapter awayy!
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Yay! Klaine remains! :D Already starting with the heated make out sessions, eh boys? ;) And Finn, liking him a bit more now! Honestly, I never really liked Finn all that much, but he's getting better! I loved this! Off to read the next chapter!
funkyfifi chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
Can I just say how awesome Burt is, hes like superman! Lol. Seriously he will make everything better again and show Blaines dad not to mess with his family. I read this after reading letters to you and I love both sroties. I love all your work, in fact, your writing is fabulous :)
moth4923 chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
ohhhhhh..poor blaine
ZeebaDeeba chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
Oh, well now that was just too cute :)

Have I mentioned lately, that I'm just absolutely in love with this story? 'cause it's true :3
Gracey chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
This is amazing. You are a very talented writer and this Fanfic is probably one of the best I've ever read. I have cried so many times reading it but it still makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! I love the plotline about Blaine and I feel that blaines home life is something that really should be a part of glee. Thanks for posting this fic is amazing. :)
Venakulator chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
cool chapter, i like the Blaine/Finn/Puck interaction!
Elfxci chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
LOVE IT! Have a good time collage though!
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
If you're going back to college now, then THANK YOU for the recent change in events! :D ill b content for now :D or overjoyed whichever comes first :)) Haha finns and burt r weird drunks! the way they talked made me laugh i was still surprised tho tht burt was still able to threaten blaine and whatnot when he was tht hammered! i loved him more and laughed at him at the same time! it was great :) klaine is just so cute together! :DD all sleeping cute like and such (less than 3) im going to read ur you give me the wings to fly update after i finish studying for my test, and quizzes tomorro :P if i hve time (which i hope i do!) great chapter! :DD
Violethillbeautiful chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Awww :D
ZeebaDeeba chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Oh darlin'! You seriously font have to thank me! I enjoy this story so very much :D big big hugs!

Ohmygod! Asdfghjkl. Holycrap. THEY FINALLY KISSED!

ahhhhh! I'm so happy :D it was absolutely perfect, and everything I hoped for *heartheartheart*

And I swear to god, if anyone EVER did half of what Blaine did and said, I might possibly have to marry them. But I'm not sure.

And awwwweee! They have the easiest anniversary date ever. Absolutely Impossible to forget :)

Another fantastic chapter, Kaylee!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I wholeheartedly believe that our talents should be fully embraced and showcased. And you, my dear, are so, so incredibly talented. Your fluff always puts a smile on my face, and your angst pains me along with the character going through it. So thank you! :)

See you soon!

-Michele
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
for the AN...*virtual hug*!

as for the story...! OMG! They kissed! They're smart again! GAHHHHHHHH! I'm so freaking happy right now! GAHHHHHHH! Ok, ok I think im done...GAHHH! Ok, now im done :) It happpened! They kissed! I'm so so so so so so so sooo happy! Oh! i suppose i should comment on the writing now! You wrote it VERY well (as always) and I enjoyed it very much (if that wasn't clear) I think it was great how you eased into the situation in this chapter! When blaine mentioned finn i thought he was chickening out but he DIDNT! And they kissed! And my heart just exploded and my brain just melted! OK i am OFFICIALLY done freaking out now :) update soon! :D

p. s. Way to make me squeal LESS ;)