Reviews for Teen Titans Forever
In your next story, you should do at least one of the following: 1:make anothor villain a hero (either see more, kyd wykyyd, or xl terrestrial).
2:bring terra back into the titans.
3:have the titans find out that Slade is Jericho's father

4:introduce blue beetle
Or
5:have a chapter with larry
benderjam chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Perfecto! This would have been the perfect way to end the series. They defeat the Teen Tyrants, save the city and all the other Titans, Robin becomes Nightwing, Beast Boy and Raven get together, and they all live happily ever after.

I love how they regrouped in Azarath but I think you should have put that in an earlier chapter. I also loved how you put in Arella and how Beast Boy and Raven pretty much confessed their feelings in Azarath.

Although in the final battle I'm not sure I liked how Beast Boy turned into a dragon. I think he should have turned into the Werebeast to defeat Beastling. I mean it's his most powerful form and he only uses it as a last resort and he'd be beating Beastling at his own game and I still don't think Beast Boy should be able to turn into magical creatures. Plus him fighting Beastling as the Werebeast would be like the Hulk vs the Abomination.

I loved Robin's speech and the scene where they met each other in their mind thing that showed them as they see themselves.

My favorite part was without a doubt when Beast Boy saved Raven from turning evil by kissing her. It just proves that love can overcome anything.
benderjam chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
Awesome cliffhanger! This is perfect for a finale! They face themselves from another universe, their greatest challenge yet! And the Teen Tyrants are like the exact opposite of the Titans in every way!
benderjam chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
(Sigh) To be young and in love.

This chapter is great! I love how you put all the different pairings in one chapter. Naturally Beast Boy X Raven is my favorite and it was great in this one. I loved how they thought he was gone and then he suddenly shows up and shocks them all.

I love how Raven is so happy to see him alive and how she calls him "Garfield". It was funny when Kid Flash laughed and Robin called him "Wally".

For Raven a day without Beast Boy is like A Year Without Rain.
benderjam chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
This was an awesome chapter! The things they do to keep those two happy.
I loved the part where Raven upset Beast Boy by trying to hide her feelings. She is not good at this.

The ending was hilarious! How they all fall down and how Robin knew everything!
benderjam chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I love this chapter. I can so picture them doing this if they made more seasons.
I loved how Raven got jealous of Beast Boy and Terra!

I wonder if the Teen Tyrants are from the same universe as the Justice Lords.
benderjam chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Interesting, though I'm not sure I like the idea of Beast Boy being able to turn into mythical creatures.
He can turn into animals, even alien animals, but his powers are not magic, their scientific, so I would think he couldn't turn into things like dragons and griffins.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
This is my favorite chapter! I can totally imagine this being an actual episode of Teen Titans! I wish it was, too!
Anonymous fanz chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
If there is a follow up season, I would suggest adding Cadmus as a major part since basically the same conditions that formed them against the jla (them going evil) happened with the titans in another universe. This would catch their attention and make them become more alert of what the titans are up to. Also it means tension between them may rise, leading to them battling each other with editional consequences to this fight.
Sounds a lot like jla unlimited season 1 but it could easily be expected as a result.
Wolfgirl212 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Omg! I loved it so much thank you! If its not to much trouble I would love a sequel! (But only if you want to make it I don't want to pressure you!) thank you so much! it really means a lot to me
Wolfgirl212 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Looooved it! :D
Zeldaxlover46 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
oh. my. gosh. I love it! I read all three of the stories and I really hope you make another one! That would be amazing
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Any chance of making a new season of your own or an OC after your dont with what you're doing?
bornagoof chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
haha the end was so funny! It matched my thoughts exactly though, "he's Robin" :) Reminds me of the end of the episode when they all pretended to be Robins when he was away to be trained by the Master.
deactivated140724 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Soo... I was confused by Robin turning into Nightwing. Whaat? Tried to reread and came up with no conclusion. Please tell me?