Reviews for Teen Titans Forever
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
This is my favorite chapter! I can totally imagine this being an actual episode of Teen Titans! I wish it was, too!
Anonymous fanz chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
If there is a follow up season, I would suggest adding Cadmus as a major part since basically the same conditions that formed them against the jla (them going evil) happened with the titans in another universe. This would catch their attention and make them become more alert of what the titans are up to. Also it means tension between them may rise, leading to them battling each other with editional consequences to this fight.
Sounds a lot like jla unlimited season 1 but it could easily be expected as a result.
Wolfgirl212 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Omg! I loved it so much thank you! If its not to much trouble I would love a sequel! (But only if you want to make it I don't want to pressure you!) thank you so much! it really means a lot to me
Wolfgirl212 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Looooved it! :D
Zeldaxlover46 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
oh. my. gosh. I love it! I read all three of the stories and I really hope you make another one! That would be amazing
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Any chance of making a new season of your own or an OC after your dont with what you're doing?
bornagoof chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
haha the end was so funny! It matched my thoughts exactly though, "he's Robin" :) Reminds me of the end of the episode when they all pretended to be Robins when he was away to be trained by the Master.
deactivated140724 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Soo... I was confused by Robin turning into Nightwing. Whaat? Tried to reread and came up with no conclusion. Please tell me?
Red Dragon 210 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Definitively this one.
just chillin.killin chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Three things.

1. There should have been three parts to this episode.

2. Theres too much talking.

3. THANK YOU GOD, BEAST BOY AND RAVEN FINALLY KISS!
NICEY NICEY chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
An incredible end to an incredible story. You really have talent cartoonstar, and I'm glad that you have the ability to show it to the entire world. This is a great ending to the Titans Go! Series, but if you really squint, there is some way crop or you to start a new story. Good Job, and you will be sure to see me review on your other story First Time, because I love your Fics!
Gakuto1991 chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
You get 10 stars for excellence, awesomeness, and brilliance!

Absolutely loved this story.

Thanks and good luck on your future fanfics.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Such a lovely long chapter. Let me begin :)

Haha, when Speedy punched his hand into his palm I just thought ROBIN!

Aww the reunion was so sweet. I don't think I actually have ever seen them doing a group hug, would be greta if they did though, I need a picture of this.

I loved Robin's speeches, almost tops starfire's in that Mad Mod episode.

I love Cyborg and his paper bag, every thing has to be amazing or rubbish with Cyborg, he's just so over the top.

The goodbye was about as sweet as the reunion, with a bit of robstar there too. And the 'I love you's' just felt so natural.

Great idea of Arella's to get Raven to stop reading, even she could sense she cares about him. And I just loved their little moment.

"This is how you're mind has chosen to represent yourself. And this is the place our minds as one has chosen to meet."

Raven sounded so wise, and it's great how they all represented themselves.

Love how beast boy and Cyborg cry over their favourite pizza place, out of everything.

Great how nightwing is introduced

"Very nice," Ooooo Starfire and Robin having dirty thoughts...

Ahhh and a second Robstar kiss in one episode, this is going well.

Oh my god, Beast boy became a dragon! And they kissed yaaay! I guess the love from the kiss would balance out the evil so she became white. I know I keep on saying it but it was so cute.

And did Raven send Pink raven to the place where she was in the How long is forever episode?

It's kinda weird to think that the Titans might be just like the Tyrants really if they let their dark sides take other which they all kinda have. Cyborg becoming fully robot, Starfire becoming like Blackfire and completely warrior, Beast letting the beast take over, Raven letting Trigon tae over and Robin and his well ermmm... He does get quite dark and broody sometimes. Just like renegade explained, I kinda feel sorry for him.

Starfire telling the cat to run, you just gotta love her.

and Darkfire exploded O.o Aww poor Star to think that could of almost happened to her with the Psions.

Larry was also a great idea to end it. A brilliant ending to an awesome story, I hope you do a sequel. And here ends my massive review. Can't wait for First time.

xx PG 1997 xx
BerryDrops chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
This was amazing ! I loved it and it was so long. One of the best things i loved about this was that the Titans didn't just simply kick the Tyrants butts but it took some time and you got all the other Titans involved as well.

Aw the R/S moments were cute and very nicce in getting BB and Rae together. I sorta like Renegade for a moment when he was telling Nightwing he lost Darkfire. Romantically dark! You should do like a oneshot about them in there world and what there relationship would of been like and how he turned crazy would be awesome!
Magic Kiwi chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Omg, I can't believe this unbelievable story is finally finished! It made me laugh, tear up, cry... Something rare that not every story is capable of doing. I just can't believe it's over. Cartoonstar, you are absolutely amazing! I thank you for writing these amazing fanfics that bring joy to my life! Dude (ette) you totally rock! xD