Reviews for Dead Space 3
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You do realize that there IS already a dead space three game right?
TheSeagullMilker chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Asgard chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Nice story Continuation.
bashpr0mpt1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It was exhausting trying to even get through your first few micro-paragraphs. I should have known from the extreme illiteracy illustrated in your blurb that anyone who types 'sry i sux summrys lolol jus reed et k' etc, is NOT going to make a fun read.

Please consider learning to adequately use the English language in your day to day life before attempting to then construct that language into a form of entertainment. If you write like an imbecile, only imbeciles will enjoy your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Dude update soon also give nicole a better gun
odalys-ortiz chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I'm glad that at least Nicole's better now. That still doesn't help their current situation. Hopefully they can get through it. Please update when you can.
Shamalamadingdog chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Ok I told like 12 of my friends and they loved it ok so make us a new chapter plz
Baby bam bam chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
It is AWSOME make new chapter please
Alex chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
MAKE NEW CHAPTER LOVEING THE STORY SO FAR MAKE NEW CHAPTER DUDE thank u
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hope to see the next one soon
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Good thing you have going here
muredin chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
This seems like a very good story! It would be great to see it continued.
FanFictionLover chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Cool!WHATS HAPPENED NEXT?
odalys-ortiz chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Damn, Nicole really had some bad experiences. I'm not surprised that she's a little sensitive. Loved the chapter again
odalys-ortiz chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Oh man, that flashback was intense. Great work:D