Reviews for Dead Space 3
PurpleReign0627 chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Fucking magnificent story so far!

20 Whole chapters of good stuff!
odalys-ortiz chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
Oh man, reading this just reminded me how much I hate that damn song. It always sent chills down my spine so I feel terrible for Nicole :(
odalys-ortiz chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
I like the fact that Isaac was there to save Nicole during the outbreak. He's such an awesome guy :)
odalys-ortiz chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
I swear I can't stand Nicole Brennan for what she put Isaac through and now she has to go after this Nicole too. Boo! I hope that everyone can get to her and that she's strong enough to fight Nicole B. off.
odalys-ortiz chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
I was definitely surprised to find that an alert for this story slipped into my inbox. It's nice to see you back. Thankfully everyone has managed to survive this long but not in good places right now. Hopefully, everyone can reunite because it has to be stressful hoping that everyone else is surviving this nightmare.
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You do realize that there IS already a dead space three game right?
TheSeagullMilker chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Asgard chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Nice story Continuation.
bashpr0mpt1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It was exhausting trying to even get through your first few micro-paragraphs. I should have known from the extreme illiteracy illustrated in your blurb that anyone who types 'sry i sux summrys lolol jus reed et k' etc, is NOT going to make a fun read.

Please consider learning to adequately use the English language in your day to day life before attempting to then construct that language into a form of entertainment. If you write like an imbecile, only imbeciles will enjoy your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Dude update soon also give nicole a better gun
odalys-ortiz chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I'm glad that at least Nicole's better now. That still doesn't help their current situation. Hopefully they can get through it. Please update when you can.
Shamalamadingdog chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Ok I told like 12 of my friends and they loved it ok so make us a new chapter plz
Baby bam bam chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
It is AWSOME make new chapter please
Alex chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hope to see the next one soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »