Reviews for Hagrid, No!
Venture Wood chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hahaha! I love it! Hagrid... You're a silly bloke.

I appreciate the review you gave me on my Macbeth-Erik story! I really do! Seriously. I almost cried.

I only have two reviews, at the moment, so I thought I'd read one of your stories, since you took the time to read my story, and just shout my appreciation at you. LIKE THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm posting more quite soon, so I'd really REALLY appreciate it if you came back to read more. :)

Again, thanks so much!

VW
MissEMT chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
poor Hagrid, he would so do that! good story.
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yes! Short, sweet, and brilliant. Great job! I enjoyed reading this little quickie here!
Mz Luna Potter chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Can totally see this happening :)
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Really made me LOL. Obviously, at that point, no one knew Harry was a horocrux - Dumbledore likely suspected it, but certainly wouldn't have shared those suspicions with Harry. Still, hilarious. One thing, I think it would have been funnier if it just ended with either "Nothin' ter worry about, nothing' happened, yer not in any danger!" or Harry's "Umm...okay" Because it just doesn't seem nearly as funny after that...

Still, laughed so hard I got tears in my eyes. So, yeah. Thanks for that. :D
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
We have a winner...
DianeB chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Har! Just plain hysterical, but not at all out of character! Nice one.
sleepngdragon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You better watch your mouth next time you have to visit some oblivious Muggleborn, Hagrid!

Good, but short, one shot :D
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very funny!
Furball101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol, my friend just sent me dis link and said it was hilarious, an now! Lol, I could just imagine dis scene... I'm still laughin now :)
mermaidzarereal chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I absolutley love this! I even showed it to my sister and she loved it to! :D great idea! i'm gonna add it to my community C:
MollIsPsychotic chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Lovely story, definitely cheered me up! Thank you, I only wish it was longer!
TheLuna chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
:D xD XD My sister and I just read it and we laughing like crazy...still are actually.
Lauren012 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was an epic story! I wish it really happened in the book!
Soapie 7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
If only Harry had information like that when he was 11, would save a great deal of time in the D.H book