Reviews for Insightful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This made mr smile you write great.
Sue chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ooo I loved this! I especially liked how you wrote Bolin it was like you created the character. Great job (:
Frankie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was funny but it wasn't all about the laughs there was some great depth too. I'm very impressed m, good work!
Cap chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story it was short but not too short. A great mix of themes and excellent writting skills! Thanks for posting it.
Daph chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Amazing story! You wrote everyone so well! :D
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I LOOOOVVVEE this! This put Bolin is a very nice light- not that he isn't already! But this just...how do I say this.. you made him seem more mature than Mako and right about the promblem, where as Mako was too immiture and self-centered to realize the real problem here and that is wasn't just Korra trying to get back at him. Bolin, I'm my opinion IS very sensetive and insightful, and you showed that very well here. Good job!
PS...Mako gets on my nerves too, and deserves to be called that word. I do not hate him...just do not find my sympathy and liking towred him. Next season, Bolin really needs to have talk with his brother!
Anyway, this was fantastic! :)
Safe runner chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ahahaha, hilarious ending.
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Bolin sounds a lot smarter than I imagined him to be.

Anyhow, the fact that Bolin gets fed so little important lines gives credibility to this. I think Bolin really might be the more insightful individual on the team, and you did a pretty good job of showing that through some nice dialogue.
salt.in.the.snow chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was very well written. I like how its kinda removed from anything romantic or speculative and instead focuses on the trio's true dynamics. Bolin really is the rock in the group, pun intended ;p
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like the character development for Bolin. You also did a nice job of capturing Korra's personality without making her into a total bitch.
TheWritingMonster chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I can totally imagine Bolin being the mediator between Mako and Korra. I love the way these three together. I also loved the way that you wrote them. Very well done. :)
X-Ray13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Finally someone who gives Boilin a chance! Sigh the lil earth benders growin up -sniff sniff- Well i loved this it really shows their personalitys well, keep writing and c-ya!

~X
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Who knew Bolin was so deep?:)
amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ha! Bolin is both wise and hilarious in this. Love seeing an angry Korra.
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I liked this story and the role of mediator really fits Bolin, Korra and Mako are hilarious. All shippings are in good fun indeed. Why can't ppl just relax? Lol!