Reviews for Blood Ties
carlea chapter 16 . 7/30
you shouldn't leave your readers hanging like this :(
EmCav94 chapter 16 . 4/25
Ahh, I'm late in starting to read this but I think it's brilliant! It's not very often we see the family affected by things other than the job. But please update again, I need the next part! Haha :)
lwilson1933 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Good story. Too bad you never finished it.
awal216 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I'm sure this is a great story, but I would like to ask that you put a warning at the top pf the chapter or in the summary. I have lost friends and family to cancer, so this kind of put a damper on my mood. I love your other blue bloods stories and I'm sure there are people enjoying this story right now, so keep writing! Just please heed my advice. XD
ladybria chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Your not a very nice person. How's that for a review? Oh well, I'll just go back two chapters and say it ended there with him getting better. I'd also suggest you get someone to proof read your work to pick out the mistakes before posting. This chapter was ok, but others seemed like you didn't care so much.
ladybria chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Well, I don't think you care anymore for this fiction, but since you did ask multiple times for reviews... its your own fault. Here goes: People don't gasp as much as you think they do. When was the last time you gasped in surprise when someone told you something? I think you should find a different description for surprise for people to do. Maybe a jaw drop, that happens, or add something more like, "she covered her mouth in shock eyes tearing at the ramifications of ...".
M'Kenzi Carley chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Please Update! You left it on a cliff hanger!
Daisyangel chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Just read all 16 chapters, please update soon!
cdl chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
You need to finish. Please...?
JenniDDub chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
OH MY GOSH! SO glad you updated! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story!
bsgfan chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
So glad this fic has been updated! eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Sophia chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Finally! know what happen!
Excellent chapter as usual! Please kindly update as soon as you can.
I can't wait to see what happen next!
Sorry for my bad English!
Jojo chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Please update soon! This is really well written and has lots of twists to keep us hooked! I've enjoyed reading your other BB FF too, update soon!
lily la fleur chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Great story can t wait for next chapter
accounting professional chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter. I loved the tension.