Reviews for Between Aliens and Earthlings
Please update!
Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 5/15
You have GOT to update. I cannot wait to continue reading.
Ceraina still can't be any match for Gohan and Vegeta though, seeing as she's still Frost's (everyone uses that name when they come up with a Frieza-specie character. Haha) subordinate.
I reaaaally wanna see the moment Gohan's friends find out he's half saiyan and the general of the army. Wonder how it's gonna happen here, if you ever continue (which you should. Seriously. This was great to read. It has very original ideas, good grammar, humor and a plot.).
You made it pretty easy for Gohan to lie, though. Most fan fictions don't do that as it's kinda out of character.
Love what you did with Vegeta and his arrival too. :D
I wanna see Trunk's point of view now. How he's feeling now that his Dad's actually taking the role as Prince. Must be excited and more spoiled than ever. haha.
Chi chi too. Thoughts on Gohan and the saiyans and all that. Maybe she'd be able to find one of the older saiyans and learn about Goku's parents?
The DBZ reader chapter 11 . 2/14
nex?
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
J'aime.
Guida Magid chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
I'm still here hoping you update. This is an unique story, not the usual Gohan/Videl cliché and I really want to know this goes from here. I like the "General" Gohan and want to see more of him. Since you gave news a few months ago, at least I know you didn't forget this story. I wish you a quick recovery.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I would like to read more.. can u write more...
RapingBagels chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
its been over two years since you've updated please come back soon , this is a really good story
Writer of Angelus chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
The suspense kills me. But u understand your being so busy that you can't update. However...is this fic abandoned?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
great story but too short length
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I... LOVE IT! its really interesting. But i kind of hoped that gohan went to school as a saying and had his tail, that would have been more fun but i still really like it i just hope there is no saiyaman
LadyBlah chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I should give up on this story ever continuing shouldn't I?
WingedAzhure chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
This story is really great, please continue !
Mathiasosx chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I demand more. Keep it coming.
goofy96 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Please continue this amazing fan fiction it is awesome great job on it btw
Gabriel-TDO chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Ouch, over a year since this has been updated. And i was looking forward to more