Reviews for Between Aliens and Earthlings
Mathiasosx chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I demand more. Keep it coming.
goofy96 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Please continue this amazing fan fiction it is awesome great job on it btw
Gabriel-TDO chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Ouch, over a year since this has been updated. And i was looking forward to more
antipodean chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
love the plot line!
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
This story gets better and better, I was wondering always about if they're couldn't have been more Saiyan's alive and I'm glad some one put it in a story similar to what I thought could happen.
Also the idea with E2 was great because meeting up there they wouldn't give away Earth location right away, well if it weren't for the scouters.
Looking forward for you to continue this story as well.
Ermilus chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
I like it
horacioquinter0 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
great story i hope you continue it
Rebmul chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
poor ceraina gona get owned cant wait fro the next chapter
LadyBlah chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
You have no idea how often I come back to this story for day dream material XD Please write more?
pir84lyf chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
awesome
LadyBlah chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Write more please! This is a really great story! :)
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Good luck with your next chapter! I love this fic so far!
low on inspiration chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Just finished reading all of this, and I enjoyed it! I do hope you choose to continue!

I liked your bringing more Saiyans to Earth, and am curious to see where you go with Frost. I hope you plan on including fight scenes! I'm enjoying Kurica a lot; I'm glad you decided to include female Saiyans, and it's interesting to see her in contrast to Videl. I'm also liking the idea of Yamcha and Kurica, as well! I wish Gohan would have kept his tail, since wrapping it around his waist could have been a way of hiding it! Ah well.

Again, I quite enjoyed what I've read, and I do hope you choose to continue!
Tail advocate chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
bitch FUCK OFF HOW DARE YOU SO BLATANTLY DISS THE TAIL ATHOUSAND FLAMES UPON YOU
FUCK CHI-CHI
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
huh so the 'spy' wants to kill them... she's not going to make it back.

Anyway awesome story! I love this very different from other high school fics though I prefer Gohan being a few years younger, after all who doesn't like seeing a little boy beating up adults and being the general of an army. I was however sad when you had his tail cut off, maybe it will grow back?

Please get back to this soon! :)