Reviews for Between Aliens and Earthlings
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 10/15
Guida Magid chapter 11 . 7/16
I'm still here hoping you update. This is an unique story, not the usual Gohan/Videl cliché and I really want to know this goes from here. I like the "General" Gohan and want to see more of him. Since you gave news a few months ago, at least I know you didn't forget this story. I wish you a quick recovery.
I would like to read more.. can u write more...
RapingBagels chapter 11 . 3/24
its been over two years since you've updated please come back soon , this is a really good story
Writer of Angelus chapter 11 . 3/4
The suspense kills me. But u understand your being so busy that you can't update. this fic abandoned?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
great story but too short length
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I... LOVE IT! its really interesting. But i kind of hoped that gohan went to school as a saying and had his tail, that would have been more fun but i still really like it i just hope there is no saiyaman
LadyBlah chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I should give up on this story ever continuing shouldn't I?
WingedAzhure chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
This story is really great, please continue !
Mathiasosx chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I demand more. Keep it coming.
goofy96 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Please continue this amazing fan fiction it is awesome great job on it btw
Gabriel-TDO chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Ouch, over a year since this has been updated. And i was looking forward to more
antipodean chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
love the plot line!
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
This story gets better and better, I was wondering always about if they're couldn't have been more Saiyan's alive and I'm glad some one put it in a story similar to what I thought could happen.
Also the idea with E2 was great because meeting up there they wouldn't give away Earth location right away, well if it weren't for the scouters.
Looking forward for you to continue this story as well.
Ermilus chapter 11 . 8/10/2013